+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The end is nigh

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    So you don't go to the games, obviously that means away games too, and you want people who have paid up front to follow Newcastle United, to stay away?
    As I said .. It's cos people have already paid .. Then was shouted down as .. People all around said its nowt to do with money ... Can't have it always man .

After this season and the treatment of Benitez .., will you renew next season ?

Just seems to me that the people (like you) who are shouting for boycotts are the same one's who aren't season ticket holders, and probably (like you), don't even go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    After this season and the treatment of Benitez .., will you renew next season ?
    Unless there is a huge sea change in what's happening at SJP at present, which lets face it ain't going to happen, the Club's fallen too far back now, then I won't be.

So, in a word, no.

Maybe that's me boycott.

I went for many years but won't go under Ashley.I am in favour of a boycott because nothing else has worked.Why not try.
    But I will never call anyone that does go or decides not to boycott.
    Stick together lads.Its our Newcastle United not his.He thrives on the support base at each others throats.It helps him get away with what he is doing.

Unless there is a huge sea change in what's happening at SJP at present, which lets face it ain't going to happen, the Club's fallen too far back now, then I won't be.

So, in a word, no.

Maybe that's me boycott.
    I think everyone has the breaking point .. And you are 100% right that this season will break a lot more season ticket holders .

While it may appear I am having a go at individuals .. That's not so , but I truly believe a boycott is the only way left .

I have the utmost respect for most posters on here .. Enough is enough .

And no I don't go cos after 53 years born n bred in Newcastle ..I live elsewhere because of work / family .. And I miss the place every day .but tbh I wouldn't pay 1p ,if Ashley made a percentage anyway .
    I have a pre paid ticket to every man city game and ain't been yet .. Just can't do it .

When Ashley is gone I will make the effort most likely ... Until then .. Streams only .

Don't get me wrong.

I will be boycotting the Wolves match.

Might preserve my sanity for another week, if nothing else.

Although there are a few more games to fit in between then and now.

You see. Problem is , my Son and me pay close on 80 quid a month each to watch us play.

Not for twelve months. Only eight. Still a big chunk of money though, especially for him.

Now I know we're 5h1te, but I enjoy the afternoon, not the aftermath, of a day at the match with my Son.

My point is:

Who on God's fkin earth has the right to tell me and my Son we should boycott a football match, , or any other season ticket holder for that matter, us having have paid our hard earned cash to watch each and every game.

Tell me that.

My guess, now get this, the one's who are calling for this boycott, especially on here don't even go to the matches.
    exacrly pay their sky subscriptions though im sure
    some dont make any sacrifices yet want you and i to do so
    if ash goes they will still watch from their armchairs the new owners team and manager

and if that fails the bleeting will start again

the fans were quiet yesterday
    not because of ash
    but because rafas team isnt entertaining us

a lot of the lads i chatted to during and after were beginning to realise rafas time has come
    the armchairs wont believe that as their views are only of their fellow armchairs from forus like this

but it was nearly empty when the whistle went

and that is because they have no faith in rafa turning things around

people say we need signings
    he isnt using the squad he has at his diposal yet again only one like for like sub

no change of tactics to try and get back in the game

and people say je could go to manure

they got a point yesterday
    from a loosing position

because jose changed things

rafa was out done by chris yesterday

a manager who most would say is an average manager

but he gets things doen whilst playing devent footy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    I think everyone has the breaking point .. And you are 100% right that this season will break a lot more season ticket holders .

While it may appear I am having a go at individuals .. That's not so , but I truly believe a boycott is the only way left .

I have the utmost respect for most posters on here .. Enough is enough .

And no I don't go cos after 53 years born n bred in Newcastle ..I live elsewhere because of work / family .. And I miss the place every day .but tbh I wouldn't pay 1p ,if Ashley made a percentage anyway .
    I have a pre paid ticket to every man city game and ain't been yet .. Just can't do it .

When Ashley is gone I will make the effort most likely ... Until then .. Streams only .
    how will a boycott work
    are you armchairs that thicjk you think ash the media etc etc etc dont know how we feel

what will a boycott do
    honestly tell me

do you honestly think a one of boycott will force ash to knock a hundred mill of and throw the keys to anyone walking by

its a joke
    it will happen as loads walked out yesterday

ash and the media saw it

but it will have no effect what so ever

we must be some of the worse fans in the league for doing this

look at evertything wolves have been through

and they stuck by the team

they will be laughing their socks of at the mighty geordies sulking over an owner that has dug into his pocket twice to get us back into the prem first time

how many years were they in the wilderness

even the unwashed will be laughing

exuses excuses excuses from armchairs

whowill try and tell us they watch on live streams and not sky etc

but the sky money comes from sky
    not just the spots channell

stop kidding yourselves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)