+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The end is nigh

The end is nigh

As I said a few weeks ago I feared for the team/club and ultimately Rafa. We have gone through 0-2 at Old Trafford to a 3-2 defeat that the referee (with his non penalty award - Man U supporting Cnut and the FA should be ashamed that they allow him to referee their games) and Diame's stupid tackle had a huge impact on the result, and now the defeat at home to a team who hadnt won away since November.

I always thought that we would need at least 9 points from these 4 games to give ourselves a chance, but it just isnt going to happen.

Is it the players aren't good enough? Are they unable to put into practice instructions? Do they not know what they are supposed to do? Are they not playing for the manager?

My view is it is probably a bit of everything. After around 25 mins I said that we just looked disjointed and 'desperate' when they took the lead. The way we went about attacking them smacked of desperation and not actually knowing what to do.

The fans have stayed with the team and Rafa, but I fear for us over the next few weeks.

My worry is that Rafa looked as though he was 'done' during his interview. That isnt a slight at him, I love him, his integrity and honesty which I really admire. He isnt a 'yes' man and has the CV to say F00k off to anyone that questions him, but I felt he has been ground down by the shyte he has had to put up with.

Who is Ashley to treat such a man and manager with such contempt? It would only be a person of Ashley's ‘calibre’ who would do it and stick two fingers up to us as NUFC fans which was proved from his behaviour outside the pizza restaurant in Ponteland make no mistake. I despise the slug, I hate him for what he has done to OUR football club. He doesnt care about US as fans who actually care about what happens to the club.

If we dont win at least one of the next two games I feel Rafa will be sacked. As we know Ashley has a dislike of Rafa as he has stood up to him and Ashley has tried to humiliate him as much as possible primarily by not funding him in the last 3 transfer windows.

I feel that Ashley will be happy with today's result, and would be HAPPY for us to lose the next two. It would give him the perfect opportunity to sack Rafa and he would personally take great pride in doing it. I feel it says everything about him, his disdain for OUR club and us as a fanbase.

If as I said a few weeks ago it does happen it will be a terribly sad day (for the vast majority of us) but will offer Ashley the opportunity to embarrass us even more.

We HAVE to stand up for ourselves and NUFC. If we dont the club will end up where the mackems are for the first time in our history.

WE HAVE TO RID THE CLUB OF THE PARASITE. GET BEHIND THE MAGPIE GROUP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
    Last edited by Kingstonbob1; 20-10-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Good post .. But the uncomfortable truth is people need to stay away to rid the club of that fat kernt
    People can say what they want but the answer is staring you in the face , empty stadium .

Everyone that turns up is just prolonging the agony ., you get what you deserve
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 20-10-2018 at 10:20 PM.

You see. Problem is , my Son and me pay close on 80 quid a month each to watch us play.

Not for twelve months. Only eight. Still a big chunk of money though, especially for him.

Now I know we're 5h1te, but I enjoy the afternoon, not the aftermath, of a day at the match with my Son.

My point is:

Who on God's fkin earth has the right to tell me and my Son we should boycott a football match, , or any other season ticket holder for that matter, us having have paid our hard earned cash to watch each and every game.

Tell me that.

My guess, now get this, the one's who are calling for this boycott, especially on here don't even go to the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    You see. Problem is , my Son and me pay close on 80 quid a month each to watch us play.

Not for twelve months. Only eight. Still a big chunk of money though, especially for him.

Now I know we're 5h1te, but I enjoy the afternoon, not the aftermath, of a day at the match with my Son.

My point is:

Who on God's fkin earth has the right to tell me and my Son we should boycott a football match, , or any other season ticket holder for that matter, us having have paid our hard earned cash to watch each and every game.

Tell me that.

My guess, now get this, the one's who are calling for this boycott, especially on here don't even go to the matches.
    Carry on going .. Your prerogative , but if you hadn't paid up front , would you pay at the gate? Week in week out

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post

, you get what you deserve
    Sorry...but that's absolute shite.

I agree we need to do something and we've all ( mates)been talking, tonight, about not going to the Wolves game....but don't you tell me that me and all the other fans who go because we want to support the team despite hating the way the owner is running the club actually deserve a shit team and shit performances.

We deserve that???

Fuck off, man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Carry on going .. Your prerogative , but if you hadn't paid up front , would you pay at the gate? Week in week out
    Oh well. Thanks very much.

Do you pay on the gate?

carry on buying into it .. It's your cash after all .

we need to do something .. As long as it's not a boycott eh.

Stand outside Shiite direct and shout Ashley out .. Knowing you have just forked out £500+ into his bank account.

The solution is right in front of you ,and apart from the 50000+ who turn up every week ... The whole world know it .

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Oh well. Thanks very much.

Do you pay on the gate?
    Nope , nor do I shop at ****e direct , debenhams or house of Fraser ... The fat kunt would starve if he lived off me .

You ain't buying into Newcastle United .. You are buying into Mike Ashley FC .. And he knows it .

Starve the ****er out .. He is a tapeworm .. 11 years of total ****e and still a full stadium .. No wonder he sits smirking

So you don't go to the games, obviously that means away games too, and you want people who have paid up front to follow Newcastle United, to stay away?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)