+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche out!! And take that useless Hendrick with you!!

Dyche out!! And take that useless Hendrick with you!!

Cannot thank Dyche enough for what he has done for this club.. but it’s showing now how clueless you really are!! How Hendrick can even put on the shirt is beyond me. This guy is utter rubbish yet he consistently gets into the starting line up!!! People say he has had good games this season, yet these games he has supposedly played well in we’ve lost! Your crap! Leave this club!!.

Dyche it’s time to accept you’ve taken us as far as you can now move on. People will ask who do we get as manager instead of he does go. I really don’t care! Someone who atleast has the ability to make a substitution that will change a football game, therefore anyone who has played championship manager in the past.

Hendrick your crap leave
    Dyche you’ve done all you can follow him

Quote Originally Posted by townclaret88 View Post
    Cannot thank Dyche enough for what he has done for this club.. but it’s showing now how clueless you really are!! How Hendrick can even put on the shirt is beyond me. This guy is utter rubbish yet he consistently gets into the starting line up!!! People say he has had good games this season, yet these games he has supposedly played well in we’ve lost! Your crap! Leave this club!!.

Dyche it’s time to accept you’ve taken us as far as you can now move on. People will ask who do we get as manager instead of he does go. I really don’t care! Someone who atleast has the ability to make a substitution that will change a football game, therefore anyone who has played championship manager in the past.

Hendrick your crap leave
    Dyche you’ve done all you can follow him
    Yes.. You are clearly correct.. Its the only sane answer.. Like Big Sam at Rovers.. Mick McCarthy at Ipswich..

what doesn't help his case - against City, No shots on target, zero,zilch,nada...now thats quite some achievement in the Top level of english football.

I think that many a team performing as we are....would have its fare share of supporters questioning their Managers competence, nothing wrong with that imo...especially if it was believed that another could pull more out of the players - So then...is that why S.D so far, has been given a somewhat free pass - in that it's generally thought, that there just isn't a lot more he can do - that the team has peaked and is running on fumes - so'll likely be the same regardless of who's in charge ?
    In that case - it'd be more about the future....as being threre's been season on season of defence and hoof - and then Burnley bring in the players with ability to change our game - well can Dyche be trusted with them ?- can he up 'his' game and....how much will do, a radical lift - or, even it did the trick....a small improvement but more of the same - would we be satisfied with the same old agitating drip along borefest - or is it time he or other gave the show some sparkle.... .
    at the moment -looking like he gets the chance card.

Dyche has never been properly backed by the board.Hendrick,Brady and Woods could be the reason why.They have not exactly been good buys and we presume it was SD who targeted them.The board might think well if we spunk another £100 million on players that turn out like the above mentioned then we are in deep shoite.
    I have said it before but on average Howe had a better eye for players.We need a better scouting system for foreign players and until that is in place we will carry on spending 5-15m on Championship players who may or may not make the step up.Our stand out players in my opinion are JBG and D4 both foreign and were not expensive.

Here is me thinking that a few day jollies in the Saudi sun would recharge there batteries according to Lennon.Well that didn't work DID IT. Perhaps a week at Morecambe training on the sands there in the pissing down rain. Sort it out SD if you can.

Dyche is managing a club in the PL that decided it couldn't afford to buy Jay Rodriguez from a Championship Club. In such circumstances even Pep Guardiola with Jurgen Klopp as assistant would struggle to compete at this level. We can change managers, but while our Board deem even average players like Jay are beyond our financial reach, it would be as futile as re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Dyche is managing a club in the PL that decided it couldn't afford to buy Jay Rodriguez from a Championship Club. In such circumstances even Pep Guardiola with Jurgen Klopp as assistant would struggle to compete at this level. We can change managers, but while our Board deem even average players like Jay are beyond our financial reach, it would be as futile as re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
    … and the band played on

I think it's all in agreement....that the board need to free up the purse strings -but we aren't going to be buying the likes of Messi - and whatever we get in the short term's gonna need work - as is just going to be slotted in with what we already have - so is like we're nearly starting from scratch, and that's on our third PL season - and though could be improvement (is there another way from here ?) I don't see any substantial change any time soon - so same old format...which again, would suit Dyche's basic meat and potato style - played it at Watford, and played it with us - so come the day - thats something I won't miss....though would like to see S.D given the backing and see if he can move up a gear with us....but the longer this mess continues - the more I feel him to be a greater risk than....change !

At present we can hardly string two or three passes together. We need a win. Beating Chelsea would do it nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    … and the band played on
    Yes indeed, they didn't panic, they didn't moan about the Captain, they just played on......as she sank beneath the waves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)