+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche out!! And take that useless Hendrick with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    At present we can hardly string two or three passes together. We need a win. Beating Chelsea would do it nicely!
    We couldn't string two passes together against Cardiff, what's the chances against Chelsea ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We couldn't string two passes together against Cardiff, what's the chances against Chelsea ?
    They need the band off the Titanic because they used some string instruments, in fact, the leader was a violinist, so maybe they could give us some tips to string things together.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    They need the band off the Titanic because they used some string instruments, in fact, the leader was a violinist, so maybe they could give us some tips to string things together.
    Walace Hartley is buried in Colne cemetry.. Only the band played well .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Walace Hartley is buried in Colne cemetry.. Only the band played well .
    Aye, I knew that alf ---hardy bunch we musicians!! It takes a lot to curb our optmism!

Quote Originally Posted by townclaret88 View Post
    Cannot thank Dyche enough for what he has done for this club.. but it’s showing now how clueless you really are!! How Hendrick can even put on the shirt is beyond me. This guy is utter rubbish yet he consistently gets into the starting line up!!! People say he has had good games this season, yet these games he has supposedly played well in we’ve lost! Your crap! Leave this club!!.

Dyche it’s time to accept you’ve taken us as far as you can now move on. People will ask who do we get as manager instead of he does go. I really don’t care! Someone who atleast has the ability to make a substitution that will change a football game, therefore anyone who has played championship manager in the past.

Hendrick your crap leave
    Dyche you’ve done all you can follow him
    Sorry but I do not agree with you about SD he is the best we will ever get. However, your point about Hendrick I agree with but I would also add Lennon. Neither player does enough and does not influence the game. In respect of Lennon we could easily improve on him by putting in Dwight McNeil. Probably Brady will replace Hendrick. Our biggest problem is we have no pace in the team something we badly lack, who we could bring in is the difficult part because we don't know what the board is prepared to invest. Personally I would go for two Chelsea loanees Loftus Cheek and Abraham but not on loan. There is also another lad at Chelsea who looks classy (Ampidou) all have decent pace. The days of Kindon, Thomas, Coates, Stephen, James (not in any order) seem to have deserted us.

I too want to return to the days when we used to attack with chalk on our boots, with the likes of Little, Morley, Cochrane, Kindon, Boyd, Thomas, Blake, Coates, James and even Scotty Arfield, but those days are nothing now but a fond memory.

I hate knocking Burnley Football Club and hardly ever do, but at present we are total bobbins. SD needs to sort it and quick.

Lennon is quick and does make the runs , never gets the ball delivered, I’ve said this before we have players - not the best granted, but it’s the system that choked us.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Lennon is quick and does make the runs , never gets the ball delivered, I’ve said this before we have players - not the best granted, but it’s the system that choked us.
    that's interesting - Army....because when it's thought that players have more in them - then it's down to the mnager to sort it - and it's when they dont/cant, that they get the boot....so do you think S.D can't hack it ?

I’m of the opinion that he thinks we are limited in flair and have workmanlike players that he has in a very strangled rigid shape.
    As you say the real question is , does he have the confidence to break that and try to play more expansive football.
    Does he have the players now ? Did he ask for the better players but didn’t get them ?

I think really that Dyche has exceeded expectations here but he’s at a crossroad going forwards.

I mean if the board won’t back him because one or two of his signings aren’t to there liking and don’t meet the required levels or expectations then he’s finished , every manager has bought players and doesn’t get what they were expecting from them.

If he got every signing right he wouldn’t be at Burnley anyway.

Personally I like the man, he’s honest forthright and says what he sees, I do wander if he’s trying to make this work with the shackles on,dragging him back when all he needs is some backing.

I would love to be a fly on the wall on the Monday night manager's briefing in the Boardroom following a game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)