+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken records

Broken records

Under mr mike Ashley!!!!!

1)Biggest loss at home since 1925 newcaslte 0-6 Liverpool

2)Newcastle United have never progressed past the FA Cup fourth round under Mike Ashley.

3)Alan Pardew was the first Newcastle United manager to lose 6 consecutive Premier League games

4)In the 2013-14 season, Alan Pardew’s Newcastle United lost 4 home games in a row without scoring a goal – the first time in the club’s entire history that this has
    happened.

5)In the 2012-13 season, Newcastle under Alan Pardew lost their final 3 home games, the only time in the club’s history that they have done so.

6)first time Lost 7 games in a row under carver

7)First time to be relegated from premier league

8)Relegated twice

9)First time lost 2 games in a row at home to mackems since 1901

10)First loss at home to mackems in 13 years

11)First loss away to mackems in 28 years

12)Biggest home loss to mackems in 34 years

13)4 loss in row against mackems

14)5 loss in a row against mackems

15)6 loss in row against mackems

16)Worst start to Premier league season

17)First time ever lose first 5 games in top flight

Please feel free to add to this i know their is alot more unwanted broken records since the parasite has been here!!!!

AHSLEY OUT!!!

not another multi
    these people should be banned
    who are the mods that keep letting these people on

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    not another multi
    these people should be banned
    who are the mods that keep letting these people on
    A multi because i have shown all the broken records under mr mike Ashley,, well 70% of them, im sure some real fans will add more to the list, i remember when pardew was here, i blame him, i remember when, we had carver, i blamed him, i am sick of blaming managers for the mess this football club is always in, the only player that would get into pardews team is shelvey, and pardews team was FECKING SH*T! so what the H*LL does that say about the squad benitez has??? Oh we finished 10th, so we should do better, pardew finished 5th so the season after we should of finished top 4??? Won the league??? I look at the likes of fulham, singing shurrlle, west ham signing £40m players, while we sign regects from championship clubs and im thinking why the H*LL arent we fighting for top 10 it must be benitez, these players we have signed are world class rejects!!!!!!!

So a new poster comes onto the Forum, welcome mate

Straight away he is pounced in by our resident Pinocchio and accused of being a multi. How do the mods let this abuse of new posters carry on, every new poster is accused of being a multi by this guy.

nope a new poster wouldnt come on under a post title
    this is the same multi that is tanya and geordie

ruins the board by starting arguments and then just hinde behind real name

not what the board needs

Who's arguing ?

nope a new poster wouldnt come on under a post title
    this is the same multi that is tanya and geordie

ruins the board by starting arguments and then just hinde behind real name

not what the board needs
    how about the arguing the facts instead of attacking the poster - very trump like

Why asa mod do you allow multi users to start arguments

You don't know he or she is. You suspect but you don't know - unless it's yourself.

If we banned everybody that pointed out the negative facts about Ashley because you regarded them as a multi then nobody would be allowed on here except you and Ghost - which i'm sure you'd love but it's not going to happen.

As Ron said, argue the facts don't attack the poster.

who says he/she is a multi poster?

and this not the start of an argument but a statement of facts which you seem to try divert attention from

we know the multis and chose to act according to each situation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)