+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How big is yesterday's L

How big is yesterday's L

For me guys it's Fu(king huge. Yeah we haven't got a good squad and when we do go down they will be only the FCB to blame about that. What we have got though is a squad capable of beating Fu(king Brighton at home (no disrespect.) When you look at yesterday's two starting lineups it'll be one of the only times this season ours looked on par if not better on paper. Embarrassing thing is only Fernandez and Muto are new faces to that lineup from last season. Fernandez is a backup and Muto wouldn't score 10 prem league goals in ten years. But I've said in the past Rafa has to take some stick for results like this as well. He spent the cash on Muto and got rid of Mitro huge mistake then brought in Rondon and loaned Gayle out another huge mistake, both I really do believe would have at least got us goals to get a win against teams like Cardiff and Brighton even Leicester. Why also at 1 down yesterday do we only bring on one Fu(king sub?? Sometimes I almost think Rafa is trying to make a point but it's costing us. We had Murphy and Atsu who could of come on even Hayden I know they aren't world beaters but my god neither are our starting lineup. But we just leave them on the bench not even attempting to change the game. I know Rafa must be so downbeat at what's happening to the club he's trying to manage but WE SHOULD be winning these games regardless. Bad times for the Toon.

Once again you disrespect Brighton.. I refer you to the other thread on which you did the same..

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Once again you disrespect Brighton.. I refer you to the other thread on which you did the same..
    Did you not bother reading the no disrespect part? Bore off lad. A club like Newcastle Utd should NOT be loosing at home to Brighton and I stand by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    For me guys it's Fu(king huge. Yeah we haven't got a good squad and when we do go down they will be only the FCB to blame about that. What we have got though is a squad capable of beating Fu(king Brighton at home (no disrespect.) When you look at yesterday's two starting lineups it'll be one of the only times this season ours looked on par if not better on paper. Embarrassing thing is only Fernandez and Muto are new faces to that lineup from last season. Fernandez is a backup and Muto wouldn't score 10 prem league goals in ten years. But I've said in the past Rafa has to take some stick for results like this as well. He spent the cash on Muto and got rid of Mitro huge mistake then brought in Rondon and loaned Gayle out another huge mistake, both I really do believe would have at least got us goals to get a win against teams like Cardiff and Brighton even Leicester. Why also at 1 down yesterday do we only bring on one Fu(king sub?? Sometimes I almost think Rafa is trying to make a point but it's costing us. We had Murphy and Atsu who could of come on even Hayden I know they aren't world beaters but my god neither are our starting lineup. But we just leave them on the bench not even attempting to change the game. I know Rafa must be so downbeat at what's happening to the club he's trying to manage but WE SHOULD be winning these games regardless. Bad times for the Toon.
    Ok so on the bench the players you have mentioned would not get a game for the majority of Premiership teams

Atsu is rubbish, Hayden is worse and Murphy does nothing to impress. We were murdering Brighton but couldn’t put the ball in the net. So your saying put Hayden on instead of Shelvey or Diame or hook Kenedy or Richie for Atsu or Murphy.

The fans were booing the other week when Richie got hooked. I don’t think the quality of the substitutes would have made any difference.

We must have one of the worst benches in the Premiership.

It's not good but for me It shows howfar we have. Been left behind by not spending enough money to stay in the best league in the world .we finished 10 the last season which was great but the problem for us is the other 7 teams all put their money where their mouth is and invested in their Sid .we didn't!!! So the fact is teams like Brighton have overtaken us .Brighton football club is being ran very well and I wish them the best of luck.for me that was one game of a run of 10 games we can get points from to stay up .but it's not looking good

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Ok so on the bench the players you have mentioned would not get a game for the majority of Premiership teams

Atsu is rubbish, Hayden is worse and Murphy does nothing to impress. We were murdering Brighton but couldn’t put the ball in the net. So your saying put Hayden on instead of Shelvey or Diame or hook Kenedy or Richie for Atsu or Murphy.

The fans were booing the other week when Richie got hooked. I don’t think the quality of the substitutes would have made any difference.

We must have one of the worst benches in the Premiership.
    Yes I am saying exactly that we should of made changes. I wholeheartedly agree the three I named aren't great like a stated that doesn't mean they are incapable of making a difference. Atsu although I slate him like everyone else can produce something when he plays well, Hayden may of been able to produce a pass what Diame couldn't and Murphy I honestly think does have something what could maybe change this sort of game. What I'm saying is at least Fu(king try something.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    It's not good but for me It shows howfar we have. Been left behind by not spending enough money to stay in the best league in the world .we finished 10 the last season which was great but the problem for us is the other 7 teams all put their money where their mouth is and invested in their Sid .we didn't!!! So the fact is teams like Brighton have overtaken us .Brighton football club is being ran very well and I wish them the best of luck.for me that was one game of a run of 10 games we can get points from to stay up .but it's not looking good
    Yep seems at the moment we are the new whipping boys of the league so gutting looking at that table.

Did you not bother reading the no disrespect part? Bore off lad. A club like Newcastle Utd should NOT be loosing at home to Brighton and I stand by that.
    Well if your view represents a large percentage of your support, the accusations of delusion seem to be true..!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Well if your view represents a large percentage of your support, the accusations of delusion seem to be true..!
    Get a life stop tryna start an argument and enjoy your Sunday you boring prick

Get a life stop tryna start an argument and enjoy your Sunday you boring prick
    Sorry.. Didn't realise being obnoxious was 'exciting'..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)