+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle

Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle

Going to this game today as I’ve managed to scab the weekend off work here.
    Anyone been to watch this lot before?
    Any tips for match day?

Surely it’ll be better than what we’re being served up just now.
    Last edited by Torry-red-min; 21-10-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torry-red-min View Post
    Going to this game today as I’ve managed to scab the weekend off work here.
    Anyone been to watch this lot before?
    Any tips for match day?

Surely it’ll be better than what we’re being served up just now.
    I was at Feyenoord v PEC Zwolle funnily enough in October last year

F@cking awesome stadium. The atmosphere was great . The anthem being sung before kick off was immense. The night was ruined by the game as it was 0-0 (part of my three most iconic stadiums in Europe campaign that all ended in 0-0, De Kuip, Ernst Happel and San Siro)

Theres not much around the stadium. There are restaurants that you can get a beer. But they were rammed. I wish I stayed in town longer. Stadium is about 30-40 min walk. I ended up having a beer or two in De Kuip early as the place I was in was a sweat box. You can get a beer at the top of the gate stair cases and have a nosey at whats going on outside.

Also ended up having a lock in with Feyenoord fans (met them at the bar in the ground)on a boat in a canal until 6am after the game which inevitably led to sleeping in and missing the train to Willem II v Twente(I made KO in the end so wasn't an issue)

The boat bar is called Vessel 11. Decent boozer. Its next to the Ibis City Centre

I was in Rotterdam for Excelsior three weeks ago. There are some good boozer across the road and down a bit to your left from Centraal

Enjoy min. I can safely say Holland is my favourite footballing country. Roll on Go Ahead Eagles in January

Cheers for the info Pacman!
    Was going to head straight to the stadium but think I’ll head into town first now

Really looking forward to the game, hopefully it’s a belter. Going to head to Centraal n take it from there.

Get your money on 0-0 cuz I’m going haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Torry-red-min View Post
    Cheers for the info Pacman!
    Was going to head straight to the stadium but think I’ll head into town first now

Really looking forward to the game, hopefully it’s a belter. Going to head to Centraal n take it from there.

Get your money on 0-0 cuz I’m going haha.
    When i was in Holland a couple of weeks ago I saw AZ v Zwolle and I thought Zwolle were a lot better than their league position showed.(4th from bottom at the time) Drew 2-2 with a last gasp equalizer. Played some decent fitba

You got a better game than me by the looks

3-0.

Easy day at the office I take it?