+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

MK Dons 2 - 2 Notts

Alessandra, Hemmings

344 Notts fans

Another hammering

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Another hammering
    ....said Bob, optimistically

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    ....said Bob, optimistically
    Gotta be some sort of a reaction, (and hopefully a change of formation), after such a sheite performance, so I'll go,

1-1:

Stead.

201 brave souls.

By the way Swaley, did you get my private message? Was about some chap who was having trouble logging in to Notts Mad. I know you ain't a mod anymore but I thought I'd still ask.

MK 3-1 Notts

Stead Pen

320 Hardy souls

Franchise 5 Notts 1, and the first crisis of the Kewell era.

Hope I’m being unfairly negative, but the performance at Bury was a total shambles with the boss having to shoulder the blame for making us so easy to play through. Think it took me about 10 seconds to see we were going to be outclassed - when they kicked off and did a neat passing move instead of just hoofing into the corner as most L2 sides (including us) do. I wonder how much the sight of former player and MND sufferer Lenny Johnrose battling onto the pitch with his kids inspired the Bury crowd and players.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    By the way Swaley, did you get my private message? Was about some chap who was having trouble logging in to Notts Mad. I know you ain't a mod anymore but I thought I'd still ask.
    Hi countygump, just read your message and I'm afraid I don't know how to assist either

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Franchise 5 Notts 1, and the first crisis of the Kewell era.

Hope I’m being unfairly negative, but the performance at Bury was a total shambles with the boss having to shoulder the blame for making us so easy to play through. Think it took me about 10 seconds to see we were going to be outclassed - when they kicked off and did a neat passing move instead of just hoofing into the corner as most L2 sides (including us) do. I wonder how much the sight of former player and MND sufferer Lenny Johnrose battling onto the pitch with his kids inspired the Bury crowd and players.
    Agree with the "performance at Bury was a shambles" comment.....anything close to that performance will see us hammered.......we need to try to keep it tight, but I still think MK will walk it......3-1 to MK....hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so....sorry

Can't see anything but another mauling. We're just not up for the fight, and we don't have a single available player in the squad who can protect the back four and break up play.

MKD 4 - 1 Notts

Allesandra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast