+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30 goals in 13 games

30 goals in 13 games

Conceding more than two goals per game on average.
    Have we ever been so easy to score against?

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Conceding more than two goals per game on average.
    Have we ever been so easy to score against?
    Probably not, but I think that's actually an improvement on where we were about 6 games ago...believe it or not.

I know Bury is only one game but it is quite worrying that Harry Kewell has been unable to instill any sort of Co sistency.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    I know Bury is only one game but it is quite worrying that Harry Kewell has been unable to instill any sort of Co sistency.
    Which for me shows how big a job he has, and why with the amount of goals we have conceded so far this season this should put an end to any talk of promotion.

The first thing we need to do is limp to January with the players we have and somehow try and stop conceding so many goals in that time.

We need to try and pick up some points so we have at least 25 points by the time the transfer window opens and we are at the halfway mark.

Alan Hardy must be gutted as this has got to be one of the most underwhelming and dissapointing starts to a season we have had in comparison with the level of investment made.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Which for me shows how big a job he has, and why with the amount of goals we have conceded so far this season this should put an end to any talk of promotion.

The first thing we need to do is limp to January with the players we have and somehow try and stop conceding so many goals in that time.

We need to try and pick up some points so we have at least 25 points by the time the transfer window opens and we are at the halfway mark.

Alan Hardy must be gutted as this has got to be one of the most underwhelming and dissapointing starts to a season we have had in comparison with the level of investment made.
    Once again Notts have totally ballsed up their pre season recruitment. The number of times this has happened is quite unbelievable. The only season we got it right was the Munto season when we cheated our way to the title. It's hard to say what the issue is as its happened under so many different people. Promotion this season is a pipe dream. Relegation is not. This time around Kevin Nolan has a lot to answer for. If Harry Kewell doesnt work out Alan Hardy will have a lot to answer for.

We’ve conceded 22 goals against teams in the top 10 - or 2.75 goals per game (would be worse but for that 0-0 against Colchester).

It’ll take a miracle for us to get anything at Franchise FC, a ground where we have never won. Time for 4-5-1 with (can’t believe I’m writing this) Brisley back in midfield. Try to eke out a 0-0, like at Northampton