+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Bolton

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Man of the Match v Bolton

Man of the Match v Bolton

A dissapointing result for us in a match that saw us dominate pretty much from the start. Some good preformances again yesterday or is that just how they play week in week out?

Your chance to pick your MOM.

Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Smith
    To be honest Pocket I thought that the Vaulks had another good game but I was so impressed by Smiths touch yesterday. He has been one of the best signings for a long time. When he goes on to score a few which he is capable of then he'll be one of our highest valued sales as a player.

Outstanding signing, outstanding talent and outstanding future ahead of him!

I've gone for Rodak, good penalty save, plus good goalkeeping in front of a shaky defence.

Michael Smith. If that shot had gone in we wouldn't even be debating who was man of the match.

Michael Smith.

Just needed a goal.

Fif**** for the season would be good......but that's another story for another day. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Michael Smith.

Just needed a goal.

Fif**** for the season would be good......but that's another story for another day. Lol.
    It’s a catch 22 Casper if he scored more he would be gone in January but still my MOM

Smudge - Never stopped and couldn't be stopped. Tireless effort and deserved a goal. Unlucky.