+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T do we still have a firm?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Even the Hatton Garden robbers had one last job in them CA .

I propose myself and exile take the finest on here on for a meet and one last off before we hang our Fila tracksuits up for good .

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a defibrillator at hand just to be on the safe side .

:-) :-)
    Make that 2 defibs Animal

I hate football hooligans with s passion, they are the scum of the Earth!
    Why do they think wearing a river island jacket suddenly makes them super hard is beyond me. It doesn’t ! they’re still cowards only with a nice jacket on!
    They wouldn’t say boo to goose if they were on their own. They don’t even fight right, they sort of prance up and down on the spot like a ballet dancer whilst flapping their arms up and down.
    They look like a penguin doing the hokey-Cokey!

W@nkers

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I hate football hooligans with s passion, they are the scum of the Earth!
    Why do they think wearing a river island jacket suddenly makes them super hard is beyond me. It doesn’t ! they’re still cowards only with a nice jacket on!
    They wouldn’t say boo to goose if they were on their own. They don’t even fight right, they sort of prance up and down on the spot like a ballet dancer whilst flapping their arms up and down.
    They look like a penguin doing the hokey-Cokey!

W@nkers
    My thoughts exactly mate....

If they think a River Island jacket is nice, they are doomed anyway.

I think the only thing that's important is that they are expensive, like those £800 Canada Goose jackets that were all the rage last year and are great for polar explorers but a bit over the top for walking round Croydon.

It's Stone Island not River Island. Just saying so you don't all walk past River Island at Parkgate tutting!!

Yeah now you mention it, it is stone island. I’m behind on brand names, nowadays I’m Man at Matalan :-D

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I'll be honest i've never understood it, never wanted to fight with any other football fans, don't get it, having said that, going away in the 80's was always interesting if you wanted it or not, sad times...
    If you thought the 80's were bad just go back to the late 60's and through the 70's. Awful times, even more so if you went to away games wearing your colours.
    Hopefully never to be repeated.

Cant believe how many angry old men Millwall have, some of the idiots last year must have been grandads

A Millwall thug in his 50’s got 2 years last week for punching a Forest fan in the back of the head.

Some of the Bolton fans kicked out Saturday were in their 50’s too. These people need to grow up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast