+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough away - pin this up in the dressing room

Middlesbrough away - pin this up in the dressing room

Posted on one of their fans websites :
    .................................................. ...........................
    “I would play a strong team, but try some other players, as we should beat Rotherham at home with any 11, even including 3 goalkeepers starting”.

Time to Take it to em Millers. No one is expecting us to get anything. There is no point in being defensive against them. They are the masters of 1-0 wins.
    What a game it would be to break our duck.

Nice one, Nardendee. We can do this :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Posted on one of their fans websites :
    “I would play a strong team, but try some other players, as we should beat Rotherham at home with any 11, even including 3 goalkeepers starting”.

Time to Take it to em Millers. No one is expecting us to get anything. There is no point in being defensive against them. They are the masters of 1-0 wins.
    What a game it would be to break our duck.
    Let's go for it Millers

LOL, Really? I'd rest some of our players and defend with 10 men then really go for it against Preston as we have a better chance of 3 points against them.

Pulls likes his team to get the ball forward quickly and so do we.
    May the best ' hoofballer ' win.

This match will be available to watch on the Sky red button and ifollow for all so we should all be able to see our first away point of the season.

I hope they play a weakened side because every time a team has underestimated us they've been punished.

Think all the planets will need to be aligned for us to take anything from this game.

We need Boro to play a weakened side, then a few players have an off game, possible a dodgy penalty for us with one of theirs being sent off, and then we need all our players to have blinders.

If the above happens the damage may not be too bad

I like your optimism froglet.
    It's doubtful they will play a weakened team. They have Martin Braithwaite to come back into the side. He's been away on International duty with Denmark so wasn't chosen to play against the Owls.
    The last time we beat Middlesbrough away was back in the mid 60's at Ayresome Park......who knows we may win 3-1 LOL LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    This match will be available to watch on the Sky red button and ifollow for all so we should all be able to see our first away point of the season.

I hope they play a weakened side because every time a team has underestimated us they've been punished.
    Erm, we never punish anyone away from home!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Erm, we never punish anyone away from home!
    Apart from our supporters

Périgordmiller is travelling to this game with his better half at his side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast