+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wetherspoons ( Rhino's ) Saturday 20 Oct 2018

Wetherspoons ( Rhino's ) Saturday 20 Oct 2018

I was in Rhino's Saturday from 1pm, found it very busy with a lot of Bolton fans in, but what happened
    was that people were stopped coming into the pub, even Millers fans, after being told that to many Bolton
    fans were inside, yet there were quite a few empty tables.
    One of mates got in telling doorman & copper that he'd been across at Bet Freds, & was going back in.

Since the Bridge Inn has stopped football fans from going in there on match days away fans don't have a designated pub to use.
    They were stopping people going in Rhino's at the Stoke City game as well because it was near enough full.
    Cutlers was busy, not heaving with customers just busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I was in Rhino's Saturday from 1pm, found it very busy with a lot of Bolton fans in, but what happened
    was that people were stopped coming into the pub, even Millers fans, after being told that to many Bolton
    fans were inside, yet there were quite a few empty tables.
    One of mates got in telling doorman & copper that he'd been across at Bet Freds, & was going back in.
    I think they would rather have empty tables than broken ones Eric.I can remember the Beehive in Carlisle been shut when the Rotherham fans took over.