+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How big are BigAls pockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I think AH indicated some time ago that he has enough financial muscle to take Notts into the Championship but that someone else would be needed to consolidate at that level and to go any higher.
    Correct. I don't think we need to panic just yet.

Reckon this thread needs dragging back up and something to bear in mind when considering who the next manager might be.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Reckon this thread needs dragging back up and something to bear in mind when considering who the next manager might be.
    Spot on!

That's why I think it will two existing employees who will get the job i.e. Hart and Chettle. Not my first choice by any means but it would make financial sense to a business man like Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I'm not sure if that was aimed at me, but I don't think I've ever knocked BigAl's efforts at Notts?

I was struggling to understand the players efforts at Bury, when I received a whisper that one or two of the players had been heard moaning about wages and/or bonuses by someone working in the Sports Media department....obviously, if it's bonuses, then IMO they shouldn't be getting any after the dreadful start to the season anyway....but I guess it depends on how their wages are balanced ie basic v bonus.

Last season, BigAl made a point of saying that the "bonuses were costing him a fortune?"......was that system reviewed over the summer and have some players reacted negatively?......I've no idea...I'm just throwing it out there for discussion.
    Thought you were on a life long ban - pleased to see are not though

Duh Banjo. Check the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Mmmmmm.....It's hardly a "road bump" when he's spunked 400,000 squid on new players, sacked the future England Manager, paid compo to a competitor to "steal" their manager, propped up the league for 7 or 8 matches and got thrashed at Bury whilst carrying 30 players on the books......something isn't right behind the scenes according to my "sauce"!
    It's been that way for a very long time but the lemmings can't see the wood from the trees

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    It's been that way for a very long time but the lemmings can't see the wood from the trees
    I'd like to know if Alan Hardy has made any amendements to his "7 point socring matrix" that he used to appoint Kewell. Did he borrow this from Ray Trews interview technique appraisal when he appointed Fullarton??

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'd like to know if Alan Hardy has made any amendements to his "7 point socring matrix" that he used to appoint Kewell. Did he borrow this from Ray Trews interview technique appraisal when he appointed Fullarton??
    Hey come on he's a great coach according to Hardy. Couldn't organise, motivate, prepare and publicly slagged his players off. Hardy is a Sunday league football dad who talks the talk but can't walk the walk and has been since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Duh Banjo. Check the dates.
    "should have gone to Spec-savers"

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    '@rry Clueless makes Full A Crap look like a World Beater.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast