+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How big are BigAls pockets?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How big are BigAls pockets?

We had a thread on here recently involving someone who appeared close to the Notts hierarchy and knew a lot of inside info on the financial goings-on.....basically saying that BigAl cannot keep hurling cash at Notts (a) because his hands were tied to a certain extent with inter-company loans and (b) it wasn't exactly in the long-term health of Notts to be incurring mounting loans at 4% interest.

Since then, we have tumbled to the bottom of the league, recovered slightly but are, IMO, stumbling towards a "mehhhh" season and a bottom-half finish....our back 4 has imploded and has meant that we have raced out and grabbed even more players, without shedding any off the books....our wage bill must be horrendous!!
    We have two 20-goal strikers (they ain't cheap) plus Enzio on the books, plus the likes of Duffers, Jones, Bird, Hall?, Hawkridge, Brisley....all still need paying without even looking like getting a game any time soon.

What if, and it's a big "IF".....Firstly - BigAl is already getting peed off with the situation (he's hardly a shrinking violet about letting everyone know his feelings ie twitter?) and that has communicated itself to the manager and players, which is translating itself to performances on the pitch?.....and secondly - he really is starting to struggle with paying a huge wage bill by L2 standards....with no promo in sight, certainly not this season?

Basically, I'm struggling to understand the Bury performance and I'm starting to wonder if there are problems behind the scenes that are the cause.

No need to worry - it's all under control:

Dan Harvey
    ‏ @dharvey4
    22h22 hours ago

Aren't Notts County in more of a mess?
    2 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Replying to @dharvey4

No Sir, there will be road bumps along the way but we have a plan and a direction of travel. Unlike Teresa May ����

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    No need to worry - it's all under control:

Dan Harvey
    ‏ @dharvey4
    22h22 hours ago

Aren't Notts County in more of a mess?
    2 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Replying to @dharvey4

No Sir, there will be road bumps along the way but we have a plan and a direction of travel. Unlike Teresa May ����
    Mmmmmm.....It's hardly a "road bump" when he's spunked 400,000 squid on new players, sacked the future England Manager, paid compo to a competitor to "steal" their manager, propped up the league for 7 or 8 matches and got thrashed at Bury whilst carrying 30 players on the books......something isn't right behind the scenes according to my "sauce"!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Mmmmmm.....It's hardly a "road bump" when he's spunked 400,000 squid on new players, sacked the future England Manager, paid compo to a competitor to "steal" their manager, propped up the league for 7 or 8 matches and got thrashed at Bury whilst carrying 30 players on the books......something isn't right behind the scenes according to my "sauce"!
    #faith #trust #promotion (or is that #retainleaguestatus?). He's busy arguing the the American Grand Prix had the wrong line for pole so he's clearly got other concerns, oh and my quote was from his arguing about Brexit. He knows a lot of stuff does AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    #faith #trust #promotion (or is that #retainleaguestatus?). He's busy arguing the the American Grand Prix had the wrong line for pole so he's clearly got other concerns, oh and my quote was from his arguing about Brexit. He knows a lot of stuff does AH.
    As the Wolf of Wall Street said 'Money Talks and Bullsheite Gets on the Bus'! I would guess not as big as his ego. It's obvious there are problems behind the scenes and have been for a long time. Oh, just me just being bitter again.

Nice Monday morning for AH's two main stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    It's been that way for a very long time but the lemmings can't see the wood from the trees

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    It's been that way for a very long time but the lemmings can't see the wood from the trees
    I'd like to know if Alan Hardy has made any amendements to his "7 point socring matrix" that he used to appoint Kewell. Did he borrow this from Ray Trews interview technique appraisal when he appointed Fullarton??

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'd like to know if Alan Hardy has made any amendements to his "7 point socring matrix" that he used to appoint Kewell. Did he borrow this from Ray Trews interview technique appraisal when he appointed Fullarton??
    Hey come on he's a great coach according to Hardy. Couldn't organise, motivate, prepare and publicly slagged his players off. Hardy is a Sunday league football dad who talks the talk but can't walk the walk and has been since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    '@rry Clueless makes Full A Crap look like a World Beater.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast