+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unbelievable weather

Unbelievable weather

We've been having even up in the North East of Scotland.

We had a superb mild spring fantastic summer with very little rain and even into mid October here we will be reaching 17°-19° on Tuesday

This must he the warmest and driest year on record .

How's it been down your way .

Just the same Buc ,I'm in Sunny north Yawkshire this week and the weather has been great.. T/shirt and shorts weather last few days.. Turning cooler over the weekend with snow over parts of Scotland so rap up warm Buc..

It's always nice in Nottingham because it's Gods country

Going to be cold this weekend, put your long johns on

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just the same Buc ,I'm in Sunny north Yawkshire this week and the weather has been great.. T/shirt and shorts weather last few days.. Turning cooler over the weekend with snow over parts of Scotland so rap up warm Buc..

Aye mate its colder now north wind and rain ..

The snow that the news speak about up here is mostly over 3000 feet up .
    My family in Stevenage often say to us its snowing up your way no it isn't yeah up in Glen shee where the skiers are happily skiing away .

But you never know it could easily come here at this time a year .
    Bit sad to see the milder weather move away. Could be a long winter

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    It's always nice in Nottingham because it's Gods country
    Indeed Raleigh bikes and more notably 70s Chopper bikes designed in the back of a cigarette packet. In return that bike saved Raleigh.

Wish I had one did you have a Chopper bike Chalks

We couldn't afford a chopper when I was a lad buc,I usually ended up with other people's cast offs,I've got no brothers and four sisters so it was worst than it sounds

Growing we 4 sisters that must have been at times a nightmare.

I have 3 sisters we got on well growing up but wasnt always easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    We couldn't afford a chopper when I was a lad buc,I usually ended up with other people's cast offs,I've got no brothers and four sisters so it was worst than it sounds
    The "hand me down" situation must have been terrible Chalky?

Chalky in mini skirts and hot pants.. Phookin hell..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)