+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colour of a skin...

Colour of a skin...

How bad is this in 2018? He should have been slung off the plane from 30,000 feet, without a parachute!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...yBrief10222018

the guy is a fruit loop... in this case if there was 160 passengers, just one of them showed himself to be a complete tosser - so you laugh at him and move on, he's a prick - but someone got there cam out, now he and the issue's got Airtime...it should never have had imo.

The guy should have been moved, not the women, and if he carried on with his stupid ramblings he should have been left at the airport, I'm surprised no one spoke up for the women, black or not it was a disgrace from the airline.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    The guy should have been moved, not the women, and if he carried on with his stupid ramblings he should have been left at the airport, I'm surprised no one spoke up for the women, black or not it was a disgrace from the airline.
    I dont know the full circumstances - Alto....but from the images, I see the nutter is in the window seat, and the Lady is on the isle seat, she moves and he's...(I assume they didn't seat anyone else there ?)...alone in the corner - away from trouble, either from him or other passengers - being that moving him could have built a potential spark - so could say that the decision Not move him...was a sensible one ?....I dunno.
    As for dumping him off the plane....sure that would have been nice, but then there's the delays and more upset to passengers etc etc....but like I said, for me, he's just a sorry fool, so water off a ducks back. And the Lady....yeah she took it heavy, so when she leaves the plane, she reports the incident to the cops to investigate...So can't see any special need for social media or the msm to enter the fray...but then - everyone has a camera phone these days !

There really are some loathsome creatures who roam this planet...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...a53tymGGD5qoZU

I know what you are saying Norder, but some things need nipping in the bud, regardless of being racist, he was abusive, I'm sure if I'd have been abusive on a plane (with a proper company) I'd have been asked to quieten down, if not I'd have been ejected from the plane, I know it would mean a delay for all, but I though it was policy on any flight that if there is a question of trouble someone pays the penalty, and IMO this fruit loom should have been ejected.

BT, That police report for me says the Es*** police are clearly not interested because it should have been dealt with at source, that airline is a joke.

I know what you are saying Norder, but some things need nipping in the bud, regardless of being racist, he was abusive, I'm sure if I'd have been abusive on a plane (with a proper company) I'd have been asked to quieten down, if not I'd have been ejected from the plane, I know it would mean a delay for all, but I though it was policy on any flight that if there is a question of trouble someone pays the penalty, and IMO this fruit loom should have been ejected.

BT, That police report for me says the Es*** police are clearly not interested because it should have been dealt with at source, that airline is a joke.
    I agree alto. It should have been sorted at source and the Es*** police, in referring this back to the Spanish police, are showing a definite lack of interest. No doubt it will be swept under the carpet along with recent events in Istanbul.
    We live in a very sad world these days where it is everyone for themselves!

I dont know why the Sh't started to fly - Alto.....how it all began , and don't know why the guy was going on about getting to his reserve station, what was that about ? But do think this doesn't warrant the airtime it's been afforded - they were even at it on the main news this evenig - gabbing over the table about it - complete with highly expressive hand movements, all that was missing was the gnashing of teeth - It was one guy ffs, who lost it for some reason, could even be a mental case, who knows - so his verbal attack hurt another...Sad it is, but that's it - and now the Law's looking into it - what more does anyone want - mob justice - put him in the stocks - or some other form of public humiliation perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I agree alto. It should have been sorted at source and the Es*** police, in referring this back to the Spanish police, are showing a definite lack of interest. No doubt it will be swept under the carpet along with recent events in Istanbul.
    We live in a very sad world these days where it is everyone for themselves!
    I can't agree with you Sub, this idiot will regret his tirade of abuse, the full force of the law will be visited upon him, of that you can be absolutely certain. By the time the Police/PC Brigade/Tw@tterati have finished with him, he'll wish he'd murdered his grandmother instead, he'd get off more lightly if he had.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)