+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: o/t time to disband the two big political parties in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

These chips would be plastic (the production of these would also create jobs) and would have the portrait of an inspirational figure like Ronnie Corbett stamped on them to motivate the children.
    You mean Ronnie Corbett, celebrity supporter of the Tory party?
    F. U. N. E. sense of self-contradiction? 9

Mike and Roly still avidly following my threads. You have always been the biggest contributors to my threads and even when you make grand statements about never to join in on an IBS thread you still contribute 3 or 4 times.

Face it fellas, you like what i have to say.

The lies, misconceptions, contradictions and total nonsense that you usually come out with, can't really be left unchallenged. I feel sorry for your old teachers at the RGS, like Dicky Mint (I think you said it was), who must have tried to teach you how to construct a coherent argument... and failed

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The lies, misconceptions, contradictions and total nonsense that you usually come out with, can't really be left unchallenged. I feel sorry for your old teachers at the RGS, like Dicky Mint (I think you said it was), who must have tried to teach you how to construct a coherent argument... and failed
    Thanks for yet another post Mike.

Thanks for all your contributions over the years to making my threads the ones with most replies.

Don't flatter yourself i forgot you had srarted it or I wouldnt have bothered, i will be more careful next time I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Thanks for yet another post Mike.

Thanks for all your contributions over the years to making my threads the ones with most replies.
    It's not the size that matters you idiot.....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't flatter yourself i forgot you had srarted it or I wouldnt have bothered, i will be more careful next time I assure you.
    Sorry Roly, I forgot to give you a mention thanks again for keeping me number 1.

So you 'forgot" who started the post? yeah right mate. I bet you and Mike have been checking on the thread throughout the day between lessons at RCAT.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    It's not the size that matters you idiot.....
    Oh but it is.

How would the "IBS Party" deal with one of the blights on our society - bogus traders/con-men? I'm talking about people who assume false identities in order to con the general public. It's not always for financial gain either - some of these low-lifes just hate humanity or sometimes even just want the glory of drawing attention to themselves. For example, a bogus doctor giving fake medical advice to vunerable OAPs is dangerous, fake boatbuilders could cause a maritime disaster. I've also encountered others - bogus Cumbrian pub landlords, bogus NHS administrators, bogus dealers in model soldiers, characters who pretend to run seaside boarding houses (Apologies K, can't remember what all the other ones were!). I think that a short sharp shock wouldn't sort it out - the electric chair would be too quick and easy for these scumbags, given the long drawn out torture they have inflicted on the public. Possible punishment? Reading out aloud, in their cells, the 5 million-or-so Kempo Millersmad posts , until they die of boredom.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 25-10-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345