+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: o/t time to disband the two big political parties in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Please accept my appologies if I have got it wrong but Iam sure that I read somewhere that the Labour Party had recently said they would support a second referendum. If i'm wrong then I will hold my hands up.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...our-party-poll

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45616308
    Your'e reading labour mp's opinion, not policy.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    They don’t need disbanding, there just needs to be a credible alternative.

Macron succeeded in France.
    Now that the Duke of Hallam has taken over Mushbuk the "idiot" fancies this is his opportunity to lead the Lib Dems to an historic victory.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Your'e reading labour mp's opinion, not policy.
    Yes that seems to be the case millmoormagic. Please accept my appology for the mis-understanding. In future I will read the manifesto first before throwing my two penneth in. Anyway UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Yes that seems to be the case millmoormagic. Please accept my appology for the mis-understanding. In future I will read the manifesto first before throwing my two penneth in. Anyway UTM.
    No apology needed, after all, lets face it every party, as is the country, is divided over brexit!!

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    No apology needed, after all, lets face it every party, as is the country, is divided over brexit!!

UTM!
    Very true my friend.

Brexit just exposed the divides that were already there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    True.

I wonder though GF if the people of the UK could actually go along with disbanding the parties?

I have a feeling that the shock would be too great for them and they would not know what to do with the freedom from left and right wing ideology.

The Labour party for example does nothing for white working class males, except fill them full of guilt, yet people still turn up on election day and vote for them.

Imagine if people realised how free they were to chuck it in and start to build a party that actually represented rather than belittled them?

The thought would frighten them to death.
    What would be the key priorities of this new political party you'd like to see IBS? What would be the main policies that you would like to see that would support the White working classes that you feel are demeaned by Labour?

Please be really clear because I'm an idiot.

Wow...this could be a first...we are all ears IBS...

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    What would be the key priorities of this new political party you'd like to see IBS? What would be the main policies that you would like to see that would support the White working classes that you feel are demeaned by Labour?

Please be really clear because I'm an idiot.
    Hrumph. Not much chance for political success with the masses when you can't even bring yourself to highlight what your new party would prioritise on a public forum. Like good old GF, are you too lacking in conviction to state your real feelings and the political parties and organisations you really support? So what chance do they have of taking off?

Trying to encourage you to speak out here. Quite ironic as you normally bang on about lefties trying to ban your free speech! Speak freely man, what are your key priorities for your new political party?

They are great these critics of the labour party. Love to slag em off but don't suggest a better alternative.is it because they know that in reality labour is the best of a bad bunch no matter what they think of labour.Over to you kerr and ibs...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast