+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Falkirk

Queens v Falkirk

Two home games in four days for Queens starting with bottom of the league Falkirk this Saturday. Despite their struggles so far I wouldn’t be surprised if they cause us a few problems. Need a completely different game plan than the one that work so well against Dunfermline at the weekend. These are the games we need to win if we want a play off place come April.

Colin Steven is the match official this Saturday & Alan Newlands on Tuesday night against Morton

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Colin Steven is the match official this Saturday & Alan Newlands on Tuesday night against Morton
    Many thanks...😱

Dont be fooled by Falkirk's low points total. Things are not going well for them at the moment but they have some good players who will hit it off at some point.

the next two games are games we can win ,we have to go out there and treat these two games as cup finals as if we win these next two v falkirk then morton it will set up our season .

It is a big ask to take 6 points from these 2 games but if we approach them in a positive manner I can see Sir Stephen getting on the goal trail again.
    As has been said that sets us up nicely as we make our way towards the end of the year.
    Hopefully GGH will be on the way back after these games.
    I am looking forward to these games.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSKY View Post
    It is a big ask to take 6 points from these 2 games but if we approach them in a positive manner I can see Sir Stephen getting on the goal trail again.
    As has been said that sets us up nicely as we make our way towards the end of the year.
    Hopefully GGH will be on the way back after these games.
    I am looking forward to these games.

Same here Musky. Can’t wait to see the team this week despite not playing too well recently. 6 points would be huge for Queens but certainly not impossible.

i see the next two games massive for our season ,nows the time to put a push on and get up there .

Name:  4626C888-F63E-436E-B1F6-3149A529F488.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  33.2 KB

Will be very disappointed if Semple rested again.

Has been excellent so far this season. Not sure the reason. Maybe an agreement with Sheffield that we don’t over play him after a long injury.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)