+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardest decision I ever made....

Well at least my thread lasted until the 6th reply before it all reverted to type.

Theres some (one or two actually) right boring phuckers around.

But dont listen to a plastic like me....

I would rather listen to honest fans like yourself Mick 24hrs a day 7 days a week than fake fans like P(innochio)boro.
    You stopped going for reasons you are happy with,even if it wasn't an easy decision.For what it's worth I respect that as I did the same.
    The same as I respect those that go.Its their choice.Nobody and that includes Lord P(innochio)boro can criticise any fan for any decision made.
    And your original post was a good one.

Ready to get shot down for saying this but fans who are refusing to go in this situation care more about the club than those that continue to go. Itīs a big personal sacrifice for the hope of making a difference to the future of the club.

no its not

the majority of income comes from sky and bt

do any on here make their kids watch bbc and have cancelled their sky prescriptions and changed phone nad internet providers etc etc
    nope
    they can say we atch through stream etc
    but if your watching sky or bt your supporting ash

ash wont give a pheck abiut an emty stadium which will never happen as there are to may proper fans out there

these fools are like the jihads that strap explosives t them selves and believe in heaven and loads of virgins
    apart from a brief 20 seconds on soem second rate news channel their actions result in nothing and they dont get the promised land they wanted

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    .... but proving to be the best.

Going to the game this season must be like visiting an old relative who no longer recognises you, but, out of love you feel you simply have to keep visiting.

You do all you can, take time off work, miss holidays and events and save your money up just to make the painful visit every 2nd week. The doctors tell you there is a real chance of a full recovery, but, despite a 10 yr vigil. It looks increasingly bad for your loved one. A little thinking outside of the box draws you to the conclusion that for a full recovery to happen, you must stop visiting as your visits confuse the patient.

It is a gamble, because, if it doesn't work, you will never see your loved one again, but, should it work, those wonderful memories can become reality again.

My relative is ailing, but the lousy doctor is showing signs of weakness.

Hopefully we can get a new doctor in soon, and after a referral and a second opinion, there may be chance of a recovery and I may re-start my visits.

But, I am putting my time to good use. I miss my loved one, but time is a great healer.

I am still hoping it will all work out.
    Great post Mick and well put together, being a lifelong fans it sums up your true feelings.

It’s just a pity that Pinocchio our resident Geordie Hater has now decided that your a Fool and compares you to a Muslim Suicide Bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    no its not

do any on here make their kids watch bbc and have cancelled their sky prescriptions and changed phone nad internet providers etc etc
    nope

ash wont give a pheck abiut an emty stadium which will never happen as there are to may proper fans out there

these fools are like the jihads that strap explosives t them selves and believe in heaven and loads of virgins
    apart from a brief 20 seconds on soem second rate news channel their actions result in nothing and they dont get the promised land they wanted
    What the actual f☆ck is that all about???

Night shift sends you mental lad

Just gonna try ignore that previous bull5hit because labelling non going fans alongsing Jihad suicide bombers is just low. So away from that complete and utter Fu(king cretin trying to destroy another thread. Great post Mick and cleverly written. 👍🏻

I've never been a keyboard warrior, but just now I would throttle one insulting pr1ck if I could get my hands on him!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    no its not

nope

You completely missed the point. I said they care more for the club. Giving something up that you love for the greater benefit isnīt easy. As I said a few weeks back, SJP will be full of theatre goers soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)