+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is football fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Both are **** clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Both are **** clubs
    So none at all then, just as I suspected.

I really think he's on to something here. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever Rotherham lose the team we are playing against always seems to win

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I really think he's on to something here. Has anyone ever noticed that whenever Rotherham lose the team we are playing against always seems to win
    Now you mention it, I've noticed whenever we're away, the team we're playing against are always at home?

These could be a watershed in the game and surpass the Bosman Ruling in importance. The FL need to act now on the Silly Findings.

Another anomaly, whenever i travel away the pies are never the same, got to be a conspiracy there....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    No, silly is quite right, why is it that when i've got an accumulator up going into injury time there's always some b*****d scores...bookies have fixed it, telling yer nah....
    Yeah, I thought that when I was about to earn 50 squiddles for England's 1-3 victory in Spain. Only to be turned rudely into 2-3 with the last kick of the game. Bookies got it in for me I tells ya...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12