+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is football fixed?

Is football fixed?

I’m starting to think there may be a conspiracy with in EFL and FA it could be a coincidence but I noticed last year that.

West Brom went down but Fulham went up
    Stoke went down but wolves went up
    Swansea went down and Cardiff went up

Also remember Barnsley went down and Rotherham went up and when Newcastle went up didn’t Sunderland go down.

Wouldn’t take much to fix games all it would take is certain teams having refs who know the FAs big picture. Maybe that’s why they won’t have VR in EFL and FA?

Maybe Iv just seen that many poor decisions when it’s come to rotherham and I’m thinking too much into this.

What conspiracy is there between West Brom going down and Fulham going up?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I’m starting to think there may be a conspiracy with in EFL and FA it could be a coincidence but I noticed last year that.

West Brom went down but Fulham went up
    Stoke went down but wolves went up
    Swansea went down and Cardiff went up

Also remember Barnsley went down and Rotherham went up and when Newcastle went up didn’t Sunderland go down.

Wouldn’t take much to fix games all it would take is certain teams having refs who know the FAs big picture. Maybe that’s why they won’t have VR in EFL and FA?

Maybe Iv just seen that many poor decisions when it’s come to rotherham and I’m thinking too much into this.
    Thinking no,Drinking YES.But if it is fixed I hope our game tonight’s fixed in our favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Probably thinks WBAs in London after a few shandy’s bless him.

No, silly is quite right, why is it that when i've got an accumulator up going into injury time there's always some b*****d scores...bookies have fixed it, telling yer nah....

I’m sure it happens in all sports including football but not in the instances you’ve named, they’d have to be too many people involved for it to be kept secret.

Fixings are usually players working alone, I read in Mat LeTissier’s book that he was once paid to kick the ball out for a throw In in the first few seconds. Funnily enough he failed to do it, after running around like a lunatic trying to get the ball he blasted it towards the touch line and another player not in on the fix kept it in.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    No, silly is quite right, why is it that when i've got an accumulator up going into injury time there's always some b*****d scores...bookies have fixed it, telling yer nah....
    MMM please don’t encourage him it will only get worse.

Silly, I think YOU need fixing!

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I’m sure it happens in all sports including football but not in the instances you’ve named, they’d have to be too many people involved for it to be kept secret.

Fixings are usually players working alone, I read in Mat LeTissier’s book that he was once paid to kick the ball out for a throw In in the first few seconds. Funnily enough he failed to do it, after running around like a lunatic trying to get the ball he blasted it towards the touch line and another player not in on the fix kept it in.
    I just think it would be easy if the officials were the ones fixing games they don’t have to answer to anyone since they have there own governing body.

As for secret maybe it’s not a secret after all how many times have you heard the phrase “rub of the green” why is it rub of the green there’s no green cards and refs don’t wear green and why would the grass influence the ref? Or is rub of the green referring to cold hard cash? 💴

Look at that arsenal game last night that ars defender in first half hand balled it in air in his own box, yet in World Cup it was the best football ever and mostly fair

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Both are **** clubs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast