+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation

Relegation

When we go down and I hope I am wrong but can't see it.Who does Ashley sell this time to fool the media and certain so called fans that he has spent a fortune to go for promotion.
    Last time we went down we received about 35-40m parachute payment and sold Wijnaldum,Sissoko and Townsend and 1 or 2 others for decent money.
    Who out of this squad apart from maybe Lascelles will go for that sort of money.In my eyes there isn't one.
    We will get around 40m parachute payment this time,add say 15-20m if Lascelles goes because that is the figure if we go down.
    I can't see us coming back up 1st time if we go down like we have in the past.

Here is where I am on relegation .I see the next 9 games as great games to pick up points and go on a good run .If after these 9 games we are still well short of points I'd say we are down .As for selling players off we don't have much to sell .

It will be a choice for the slug of accepting 100% responsibility for our championship quality side and properly backing rafa in a window where inflated prices are the norm...or sacking him and hiring fat sham hoping he can fight off the 3rd relegation(you get to keep the trophy for winning three relegations i think).

If we are still in the bottom three come december.......expect to see a hippo heeded c'unt chewing like steptoe on a whelk in the dugoot aroung xmas!

I sadly agree with Ranat on that one.

Although it would surprise me to see Bruce instead.

I could see us selling one of those 2 in Jan, if we go down certainly in the summer.

But they are our best asests and this time we don't really have much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I sadly agree with Ranat on that one.

Although it would surprise me to see Bruce instead.

I could see us selling one of those 2 in Jan, if we go down certainly in the summer.

But they are our best asests and this time we don't really have much else.
    He might well get a new manager in but, when we go down, I donŽt think heŽll pay to get us back again this time. HeŽs started taking his money out now because he knows the value of the club will fall when we are relegated and I think heŽll get rid. Our future then depends on who comes in to invest in a lower half Chimpo club to take us back to the big time.

More wasting time and a very sad situation.

Don't worry Jack Colback will be back.
    He will count as a new sining we should thank Mike and all of his Lard Work.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    He might well get a new manager in but, when we go down, I donŽt think heŽll pay to get us back again this time. HeŽs started taking his money out now because he knows the value of the club will fall when we are relegated and I think heŽll get rid. Our future then depends on who comes in to invest in a lower half Chimpo club to take us back to the big time.

More wasting time and a very sad situation.
    Yep, it could be a Leeds situation where we are stuck in the Fizz for the next decade, possibly even enjoying a season in the coveted League 1.

Change the manager right now or very very soon, then I'm more than optimistic that we'll not only beat relegation; I think we'll actually finish top 10 or very very close to it, either way.

It only needs a manager who an coach this team properly and get them playing to their real potential, coupled with more confidence.
    Hanging onto Rafa and his ego borders on the insane.
    I'll hold Ashley to blame if he allows Rafa to take this club down again.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Change the manager right now or very very soon, then I'm more than optimistic that we'll not only beat relegation; I think we'll actually finish top 10 or very very close to it, either way.

It only needs a manager who an coach this team properly and get them playing to their real potential, coupled with more confidence.

We’re 12 points behind 10th placed Man Utd can’t see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

You are not entitled to an opinion.According to your mate Lord P(innochio)boro.You are a plastic like a few of us on here and we have been told in a roundabout way that only superfans like him can have a point of view on here.Keep your nose out like the rest of us plastics have to.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)