+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking his loan back .a bit like it's my ball and I'm not playing anymore

Taking his loan back .a bit like it's my ball and I'm not playing anymore

Seems like ash is taking his debt back I mean his loan .He has took 10 million in the summer and plans on taking an estimated 23 million before the season ends .Is this so he can attract a buyer ?

I'd like to think so but i doubt it.

It's his warped way of continuing to screw us over.He says we owe him even though he takes a fortune out of us.
    It's his way of saying I was doing well by the club with the fake loan,now you are all protesting against me,my dummy is on the floor and I will show you how bad I can make it by taking money and showing you just how much.
    He is making it public as he knows it will p1ss everyone of to see it.
    As for takeover not a chance in my book.Even if we were for sale it's his clauses and add one after he eventually goes that will stop any sale.

We will only be attractive to a buyer once we´ve been relegated and the fat c*nt is forced to sell the club for a cheaper price. In the meantime he will asset strip by selling the players and invest nothing in the squad or facilities to screw as much money out as possible.

Meanwhile the majority of supportes look on neutrally - f*ckin wake up.

Did an accountant come out and tell the media that Ashley took 10 million out and is also going to take 23 million more?

Anyone know where this came from?

the players take their wages why shouldnt ash take some of his loan back
    the banks would

and look at it this way the more he takes back now the less the new owners will have to pay

makes sence to me

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Did an accountant come out and tell the media that Ashley took 10 million out and is also going to take 23 million more?

Anyone know where this came from?
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...dge-back-rafa/

nufc refused to deny it

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    The club refused to comment.
    It doesn't really tell any full story other than the one the media reports.
    We all know what the media are like so I'll wait for the other side to the story, just as I will for anything else that appears to go one way.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    The club refused to comment.
    It doesn't really tell any full story other than the one the media reports.
    We all know what the media are like so I'll wait for the other side to the story, just as I will for anything else that appears to go one way.
    there are cases where criminals when questioned come back with " no comment" and they go to trial . refuse to testify but are found guilty so by your loopy logic , the're not guilty till they give their side of the store

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    there are cases where criminals when questioned come back with " no comment" and they go to trial . refuse to testify but are found guilty so by your loopy logic , the're not guilty till they give their side of the store
    There are also many cases where people refuse to comment for fear of being taken out of context.
    By my logic I expect to see both sides to a story and any side to the story has to be backed up with clear facts or it leaves itself open to speculation just as we all do on a daily basis with the past and present shenanigans/running of Newcastle United.

And yes, they aren't guilty or innocent of anything until one side of the story is confirmed.
    Is it confirmed as fact? Because mass opinion does not guarantee facts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)