+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight v MK....iFollow for ALL including UK residents.....10 shekels

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    Streaming a match!!!! not for me thank you. It's just not how the game should be watched.
    I agree with you on this one Les. It's the way most Premiership 'fans' follow their team, but at our level I think it has very serious implications. I have no problem with it for supporters who live abroad, but when it becomes easier to watch a game from your sofa rather than go to the ground, I only see a negative outcome in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    AH has just mentioned than Notts have already earned quite a few thousand from iFollow streaming and thanked the fans for using it...
    Don't tell Elite, he still lives in the Dark Ages.....shhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Don't tell Elite, he still lives in the Dark Ages.....shhhhhhh.
    As opposed to the 'modern' age where fans pay to watch a game on telly rather than go the ground?

Google the phrase 'bigger picture' tarquin. You might just learn that it's not a good idea to prostitute tradition in return for a few quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As opposed to the 'modern' age where fans pay to watch a game on telly rather than go the ground?

Google the phrase 'bigger picture' tarquin. You might just learn that it's not a good idea to prostitute tradition in return for a few quid.
    Yawn......remind us again, Swale, about the Club Owner thanking fans for the iFollow support, hopefully he will use the cash wisely....Elite wants to drag us back to the days of being in Administration and The Trust.....errrrr......no thanks.

It’s called freedom of choice. I could have listened for free on radio as having the flu no way was I going to MK, or...I could watch on iFollow and make the club a few quid. By the way...men have landed on the moon.

Just get behind yer team instead of trying to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    That's actually pretty profound for on here my nautical friend! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If you engaged your brain, you would realise I'm getting behind my team by not changing the world.

I agree with you on this one Les. It's the way most Premiership 'fans' follow their team, but at our level I think it has very serious implications. I have no problem with it for supporters who live abroad, but when it becomes easier to watch a game from your sofa rather than go to the ground, I only see a negative outcome in the long term.
    I agree with you Elite, in the long term could well be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Yawn......remind us again, Swale, about the Club Owner thanking fans for the iFollow support, hopefully he will use the cash wisely....Elite wants to drag us back to the days of being in Administration and The Trust.....errrrr......no thanks.
    Use the cash wisely? That will be a first!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast