+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight v MK....iFollow for ALL including UK residents.....10 shekels

Tonight v MK....iFollow for ALL including UK residents.....10 shekels

As it says on the tin, £10 v MK for all UK and International subscribers.

Even Notts are promoting it today on the website, so it's safe to say that Notts actually receive the proceeds rather than your hard-earned dosh going to "the franchise"....BBC are reporting 70% to 80% go to YOUR CLUB.

So, ignore all this Elitist "iFollow is the spawn of the devil, and will force Notts into the North Yorkshire Sheepherders Reserve League" malarkey....and join the hundreds of thousands of iFollowers who have tiptoed into the 21st century.

From the official website All supporters can stream live footage of Tuesday evening's match against MK Dons.

Notts travel to Milton Keynes in Sky Bet League Two action and supporters can keep track of events in a number of ways - including watching live coverage.

iFollow: Live video streaming (in the UK and overseas) and commentary.

As a man of principle, I wouldn't sign up even if they paid me the tenner.

iFollow is the spawn of the devil and will force Notts into the North Yorkshire Sheepherders Reserve League, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

iFollow is the spawn of the devil and will force Notts into the North Yorkshire Sheepherders Reserve League, mark my words.
    Excellent - that means the rest of us can enjoy the game in peace without listening to your lunatic ramblings from the back of the room....plus the Match Ratings thread will not have you constantly whining about inconsistent scores (not that that normally stops you....but we live in hope!)

The way we have played this season we will be there with or without Ifollow.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The way we have played this season we will be there with or without Ifollow.
    Paid my tenner, bring it on...

After watching the previous games on Ifollow I have taken the advice of (the fine upstanding poster) Elite and I have boycotted Ifollow for tonight's game.

If I watch will Notts simply credit the tenner to my account or should I provide my Paypal address so they can send it?

Having spent a tidy sum staying over in Bury Friday to watch Saturday's debacle, I will save my hard earned pennies to attend another real game with the genuine atmosphere of lower league football, which I love.
    Streaming a match!!!! not for me thank you. It's just not how the game should be watched.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Paid my tenner, bring it on...
    Good man.....a proper supporter, not like these other hangers-on

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Good man.....a proper supporter, not like these other hangers-on
    AH has just mentioned than Notts have already earned quite a few thousand from iFollow streaming and thanked the fans for using it...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast