+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Middlesboro v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Middlesboro v The Millers

Good evening everyone,

It should be one of those places that we look forward to visiting as a club but on a Tuesday night I can't see many Millers making the trip. Perigordmiller has managed to get there tonoght after convincing his wife that Whitby is nice this time of year.

I hope for him and all the Millers that make the journey see a good competetive game of football with The Millers coming out as winners.
    It's a big ask though. A manager with a point to prove and players that really under acheived for the last couple of season should be cimenting their position at the top of the division come full time. I know stranger things have happened at see but not on the Riverside! This is a banker of a home win if ever there was one, one to avoid placing your x next to if you played the pools and certainly one you put in a treble for a happy return on your gamble.

Is it the night that we go for it though. I, like many others would think it suicide to go out for the win but I also feel like we have nothing to lose apart from goal difference. If ever there was a time to say blow that it's tonight isn't it?

It's a free game, a definate NO pointer in fact why are we bothering? Just give Boro the points now and save everyone the bloody trouble! If life was only like that! If only we could concentrate on the matches we're most likely to win or get something out of. That would take away all of those great results against the odds every team has every year.

Let us just give it our all and do our best! We could get something but it would be against form, talent and the odds but hey!

We're there to compete! Let us give them a game!

Enjoy the match everyone!

As well as the away game hoodoo there is also the Championship derby hoodoo, have lost the last 11 Yorkshire derbies in the Championship, so lets break both, a draw would do it.
    Last edited by great_fire; 23-10-2018 at 05:05 PM.

What team we going for frog?

Rodak.
    Vyner,
    Ajayi
    Wood
    Mattock
    Vaulks
    Williams
    Manning
    Towell
    Newell
    Smith

are my 11

Not Newell imo away from home Cayton.

I’m going for 2-1 millers 😁

Boro fans very friendly

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    What team we going for frog?

Rodak.
    Vyner,
    Ajayi
    Wood
    Mattock
    Vaulks
    Williams
    Manning
    Towell
    Newell
    Smith

are my 11
    I'm with Pocket Cayton.

I think that Vasselline will slide for a Newell experience in and and likre you I think Taylor will miss out with Williams going back ont left being replaced by Manning.

Rodak.
    Vyner,
    Ajayi
    Wood
    Mattock
    Vaulks
    Williams
    Manning
    Towell
    Newell
    Smith

You prob right frog. I Just feel Newell will start tonight.
    Is this one of those games shown on ifollow or does anyone have a live stream

Evening all

TEAM v @Boro | Rodak; Vyner, Ajayi, Robertson, Mattock; Williams, Vaulks, Towell, Manning, Vassell; Smith.

SUBS | Price, Wood, Palmer, Wiles, Forde, Newell, Proctor

Listening to Radio Sheffield commentary at home. Not expecting but hoping beyond logic. If we are 2 or more down by 9.20pm I'm going down the pub (Blam- blam. Blam-blam ) If only one down or better by then, I will wait for next bus to town 9.50pm.

Check out the streams Brassnat.

The match is on sky red button and available on ifollow. You can watch it if you have only ifollow commentaries

Borough website are doing live stream though are charging £10.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast