+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Link mate?
    I dont know how to posts links and my lad as gone to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well I feel weirdly positive after that 'floodlight robbery' episode. As some have already said, if we play with that spirit and level of performance for the rest of the season we'll be OK. Let's hope we use the frustration and anger to channel a big win next game. It's possible that events this evening could be the catalyst for a tighter team spirit and fight-for-each-other attitude.
    Yes, Harry got the formation and tactics right tonight and we lost to circumstances beyond his or our control, but stick with the same set-up and we'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    There were two decisions, both of which looked like shockers to me. The ref can have no excuse for the first one (awarding a penalty) because it looked absolutely nothing like one, either in real time or, so Slater and Stallard said, on the replays. The second decision (sending Turley off) can only be justified if it turns out to have been for dissent. The “double jeopardy” ruling says it otherwise should have been a yellow card.

This defeat was entirely due to the referee’s incompetence.
    It was a straight red, not two yellows (which it would have been if there was dissent), so the ref got that completely wrong. Cedric needs a kick up the backside for playing their forward onside in the first place, though - thought he was the weak link for us tonight.

Credit where it’s due - David Vaughan played very well for the hour he was on the pitch tonight. Him, Hewitt and Lewis worked very well in midfield; it will be interesting to see who makes way for Rob Milsom on Saturday, in what is now a must-win game against Swindon.

After what happened last season against Chaventry I felt like giving up on football . With my lad being Notts daft it would never happen. That peno and sending off tonight as knocked me for six. Makes me wonder again if it's all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    It was a straight red, not two yellows (which it would have been if there was dissent), so the ref got that completely wrong. Cedric needs a kick up the backside for playing their forward onside in the first place, though - thought he was the weak link for us tonight.

The ref was the weak link.

Utterly sick and tired of Liam Noble and his continued piss taking on Facebook and Twitter... wnaker

Not in a million years was that a penalty or any kind of deliberate professional foul. [Cheers for sharing the link]

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Utterly sick and tired of Liam Noble and his continued piss taking on Facebook and Twitter... wnaker
    Yes he's a silly little boy isn't he.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast