+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Come on then Notts... let's have one of those 'well I didn't see that coming' 4-0 away wins please....

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Oxlade-C, Turley or Kennedy Williams
    Oxlade-C isn't on the bench so I assume he's still injured, Turley is needed in the centre of defence, and Kennedy-Williams is a 17 year old kid. This smacks of the bloke who said "play the reserves". Just because it's a change doesn't mean it's a change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So give me a name on who you would play at right back instead.

'Anybody' is not an option.
    Kennedy Williams. Very quick, strong for his age and eager. You have to play players who want to play. Tootle is not interested. If he were, he would try harder. You can't always get the better of your opponent, but you can always try. He cannot be arsed. Kewell should recognise that.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    Kennedy Williams. Very quick, strong for his age and eager. You have to play players who want to play. Tootle is not interested. If he were, he would try harder. You can't always get the better of your opponent, but you can always try. He cannot be arsed. Kewell should recognise that.
    That's rubbish. Tootle is a bit of a fragile character who has had a poor season so far, but I'm sure that's not down to lack of effort. He always looks like he cares, but I would be in favour of dropping him if we had a better option, but at the moment we don't.

O'Connor scored for Lincoln (pity we let him go)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's rubbish. Tootle is a bit of a fragile character who has had a poor season so far, but I'm sure that's not down to lack of effort. He always looks like he cares, but I would be in favour of dropping him if we had a better option, but at the moment we don't.
    I'd argue that Toots has been poor for a year and does not hold his place on merit. Oxlade-C played for the reserves recently and Kennedy is motivated and talented. However, I'd rather have Turley at RB as he puts a tackle in and CB appears to be a position we have lots of options in. Let's face it, the CB partnership didn't do great on Sat!

Well I never.

Get in there!!!! Well done allesandra

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    well i never.
    coyp

Team sound like they are more up for the fight tonight

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast