+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Room for improvement for Alessandra

Room for improvement for Alessandra

Harry Kewell is impressed with Lewis Alessandra but says he can get even better. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    Harry Kewell is impressed with Lewis Alessandra but says he can get even better. - External Link
    It certainly seems that Aless is benefitting from HK's coaching

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    It certainly seems that Aless is benefitting from HK's coaching
    To be precise, he's benefitting from playing in his natural position. No doubt Harry is coaching him well, but Alessandra played this role very well in his Oldham days I believe. He's an average winger, but a very good No.10.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    To be precise, he's benefitting from playing in his natural position. No doubt Harry is coaching him well, but Alessandra played this role very well in his Oldham days I believe. He's an average winger, but a very good No.10.
    Not sure he’s ever been a “winger”? Never seen him once beat a man out wide. He is a natural number 10 though.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Yup. He was wasted out wide last season. He's best when picking the ball up in the middle and breaking between the opposition's lines. Great to see him on form. Last season I was convinced he just wasn't good enough, but just goes to show what a new manager can get out of players.

I like Aless, and always have done....the problem with this "article" is that there are several other players that need HK's tuition first.....where do I start?