+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Match Thread vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Team:

Name:  team.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  83.4 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-10-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Making title format match for searching later

Oh dear. How do Tootle and Enzio stay in after Saturday?? If I did my job as badly I'd be sacked.

One change then, just Vaughan in for Thomas. Quite surprised at that one...fingers crossed it works

Oh dear. Nothing like playing all but one of the team that was thrashed on Saturday and bringing in the biggest disappointment of the season. GOD HELP US

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    Oh dear. How do Tootle and Enzio stay in after Saturday?? If I did my job as badly I'd be sacked.
    Out of interest, who would you play instead?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    One change then, just Vaughan in for Thomas. Quite surprised at that one...fingers crossed it works
    2 changes actually, someone , who shall be nameless changed the title of this fred. Which was excellent, I might add.

Vaughan back in so fill your boots Franchise.

The title fred, not the changes, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Vaughan back in so fill your boots Franchise.
    Think I'd have been tempted to play a defender alongside Hewwy and tried to park la bus, as the French would say.

Osborne could play where Enzio does. Probably not as effective going forward but hugely more responsible defending. Howes could also get an opportunity there. I have an old tablecloth that would be more effective than Tootle. Anybody prepared to put a shift in, get close to players, make a tackle would do. It's fair to say we have limited options at right back but give the shirt to someone who cares.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast