+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. MK Dons 23/10/18

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Utterly sick and tired of Liam Noble and his continued piss taking on Facebook and Twitter... wnaker
    He's a classless simpleton with the mind of a 4 year old.

Concentrate on progressing Liam, rather than pointless tit for tat battles that don't mean anything. If you'd put all this energy in to playing football, then maybe you would have done better.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    After what happened last season against Chaventry I felt like giving up on football . With my lad being Notts daft it would never happen. That peno and sending off tonight as knocked me for six. Makes me wonder again if it's all worth it.
    I felt the same Navy. It's a horrible feeling, way worse that losing 4-0. It's like it doesn't matter how well the team plays or how hard they try, the ref just isn't going to let it happen. Makes it look so ****ing easy for the home team as well - just turn up, get the game-changing decision, and take three points, despite looking average all game.

It just so frustrating. I don't think the refs understand how much a decision can change no only a game, but a season. It's all about confidence and momentum, and he snatched away both from us. I hope HK *******ed him.

ALL teams in league two get bad decisions last night he got it wrong I mean even if he thinks its a penalty the MK Dons player didn't have the ball under control as he knocked it out or that is how it looks to me.

We are in a serious relegation battle and we need these players to step up I place most of the blame at Nolan's door he left us with no cover at full back and the centre backs are terrible that is why Kewell had to scramble around for free agents.

If being honest i'd get rid of most of the defenders and Vaughan is also a complete waste of time he is no use to us in league two as a deep midfielder.

We totally lost our identity on what was working to play fantasy tippy tappy football when we should have just done what Lincoln did and look for players to fit the system eg Akinde.

... we need to convert the anger, frustration and disappointment of the MK result into a cold-hearted merciless performance v Swindon. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    ALL teams in league two get bad decisions last night he got it wrong I mean even if he thinks its a penalty the MK Dons player didn't have the ball under control as he knocked it out or that is how it looks to me.

We are in a serious relegation battle and we need these players to step up I place most of the blame at Nolan's door he left us with no cover at full back and the centre backs are terrible that is why Kewell had to scramble around for free agents.

If being honest i'd get rid of most of the defenders and Vaughan is also a complete waste of time he is no use to us in league two as a deep midfielder.

We totally lost our identity on what was working to play fantasy tippy tappy football when we should have just done what Lincoln did and look for players to fit the system eg Akinde.
    The problem is pre season Nolan was told by the Owner we needed a better more pleasing on the eye style of play. The problem is Nolan only knows the Nolan/Allardyce style of play. Now we are left with a new manager who can play to the style required but has got to do it with players who cannot. A mess from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... we need to convert the anger, frustration and disappointment of the MK result into a cold-hearted merciless performance v Swindon. COYP
    This: Tho we lost and in a controversial manner as well, the positives are massive. If we play in that manner every game, we'll be fine.

https://twitter.com/BrisbanePie1862/...neE1odx7pOXdug

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    The problem is pre season Nolan was told by the Owner we needed a better more pleasing on the eye style of play. The problem is Nolan only knows the Nolan/Allardyce style of play. Now we are left with a new manager who can play to the style required but has got to do it with players who cannot. A mess from top to bottom.
    Well Nolan should not have agreed to that if that is true it was obvious we don't have the players to play that way you have to do that over time.

My only concern is Nolan said he got every player in that he wanted but he must know we were left very short of CB's and full backs surely.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

They did step up last night, so in my eyes have had 4 relatively strong performances in the last 5 league games. I was of the same thinking about Vaughan but was really impressed with him last night bar one shocking pass, I think he needs a run in the team but can't see where that is at the moment as I think Kewell may well go for Hewitt, Milson and Alexandra who to be fair has been one of the successes this season in how he's playing. I honestly don't think we will go down, I have seen enough positives since Kewell has come in, I think he's going to be a quality manager but he's picked up a set of players that couldn't play together and certainly not the way he wants and just needs to get to the transfer window.

Notts fans fighting with one another, last night. What's all that about???

https://twitter.com/RealworldnewsN/s...74923742081024

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast