+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Team

Fcukin' p1ssed off tonight. I can just about stomach losing to Coventry and Charlton away but not Shrewsbury home or away. That breaks my "oh never mind there's always saturday" fresh hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Scandal sent to the stand. It sounds like we have been beaten by a typical league one club with league one tactics
    Maybe they’ll be saying that about us next season...... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    What a horrible team Shrewsbury are.
    We've been pathetic but at least we know we are capable of playing the game.
    There should be at least 20 mins added on for all their play acting and time wasting.
    Breathe on them and they fall over.
    These will go down and they've beaten us easily.
    Shocking.
    This is the reality of league one , however we are a big side with plenty of physicality .

There is absolutely no where to hide if we've got bullied , none what so ever .

Not good enough reds and we need some back to back wins to get back amongst the top two starting on saturday .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Fcukin' p1ssed off tonight. I can just about stomach losing to Coventry and Charlton away but not Shrewsbury home or away. That breaks my "oh never mind there's always saturday" fresh hold.
    My fecking blood is boiling steve , trying desperately to keep a lid on it and not go OTT but this isn't anywhere near good enough .

Yeah move onto saturday. Stendel needs to take a chance on 4-4-2 and play Woodrow and Moore up top.

Yeah move onto saturday. Stendel needs to take a chance on 4-4-2 and play Woodrow and Moore up top.
    I will send £20 to the Poppy appeal if Woodrow plays Saturday. And I don’t mean on his Xbox. He’s not gonna play till after Christmas.

Will he be fit? Even if he is deemed fit Steve then Woodrow will be lacking the necessary match fitness/sharpness. Personally I don't think its fair to expect owt special until he gets a few games under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    My fecking blood is boiling steve , trying desperately to keep a lid on it and not go OTT but this isn't anywhere near good enough .
    Totally agree mate. It's your Mcgeehans, Moncurs and Thiams that are bigger let downs for me. They get chance after chance n' throw it back in our faces. Hedges needs to start now either up front or on the wing. Also we need to start playing more directly and backing ourselves. I thought the 4-2-3-1 was the way to go but it isn't. In this division two holding midfielders is criminal.

Stendel needs to play two centre midfielders and have balls to stick to it. I'd even consider midfield 4 of Hedges, Potts, Mowatt, Academy or under 23 winger. Doesn't matter who go like for like.

Then two up top doesn't matter who. Two lads played as strikers. So partnerships can be made.

Moore,Woodrow
    Moore, Adeboyejo
    Moore, Brown
    Woodrow, Adeboyejo
    Moore, Bahre
    Moore, Hedges

4-4-2 and have a go ffs.

I thought we were supposedly playing a hard press game straight from ko home and away well that's got thrown in skip bòth Charlton and now Shrewsbury have gone 2 0 up before we've broken sweat I feel sorry for the away faithful who have spent their brass giving the team their support the team should do the same

The extremes in performances are the thing that is worrying me .

Just can't work out where we are really at , we score enough goals but miss so many opportunities .

Defensively we are fine and yet we've just conceded 7 goals in the last 3 games .

We are capable of going to one of the top two teams and wiping the floor with them and going to a team struggling for form and getting beat comfortably .

Fuq knows in all honesty .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast