+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assistant to be confirmed

Assistant to be confirmed

This week according to McIntyre.

**** you mcintyre

Hope it’s Dodds

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Hope it’s Dodds
    Well if it is it is but it will break Dundee Football Club.

let is get this right
    the board that allows M o ngs and glorify rape moan bout Dee's going on their board and posting on Dee topics and greet like phuck are themselves posting on a Dee forum on a non DAB topic
    ****s

Would it really break Dundee? I did a quick straw poll re Dodds with the 10 regulars who sit around me and every single one of them thought that if McIntyre is the manager, we have to allow him to bring Dodds in

Yes it would. Grudging acceptance will not grant any patience and there are many whom will never accept the odious little chap

Make no mistake, we are going down with a pathetic points total unless a miracle happens. I think now that we have picked a manager (wrongly in my opinion) we have to give him the best go of it

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Would it really break Dundee? I did a quick straw poll re Dodds with the 10 regulars who sit around me and every single one of them thought that if McIntyre is the manager, we have to allow him to bring Dodds in
    I think we will lose fans that will never return whilst he's there (myself included) enough to stop any ambition of regularly competing at the higher end of the league.

If dodds comes in Dundee fc have no moral compass whatsoever and it's all about avoiding relegation.

Billy dodds won t save us from relegation but a statement along the lines of what Billy dodds attempted to do to Dundee Football Club is UNACCEPTABLE to a large % of our support and will not be employed at Dens Park......would galvanize the support imho, with or without McIntyre.

As I have said em no going to fall out with folk over that odious wee creep but I won't be back whilst there's talk of him being employed or is actually employed.

Once he's in place I'll have no more to say as I won't be attending but whilst nothing is confirmed I'm gonna keep repeating that dodds appointment will wreck our fan base.

There's ways of losing football matches and there's ways to be relegated.

The thought of going down and paying that Judas **** the privellage of doing it sickens me.

I’m not saying your viewpoint is wrong, just doubting how many Dundee fans it would make much of a difference to. Out of the ones I’ve spoken to only 1 is vehemently against Dodds coming in. I’m willing to try anything that will give the manager the best chance

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    I’m not saying your viewpoint is wrong, just doubting how many Dundee fans it would make much of a difference to. Out of the ones I’ve spoken to only 1 is vehemently against Dodds coming in. I’m willing to try anything that will give the manager the best chance
    Around 3700 dees at game tonight suggests differently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)