+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

The negative way you

Post suff on here....

WLB
    Last night was a cracking result yes we need wins but a draw at the top of the league is brilliant for us genuine supporters.
    We may well drop into bottom 3 at some point then hopefully get back out again.
    It’s always going to be a battle but let’s put last night in isolation an excellent result.
    When we lose it’s doom and gloom and the loss is put in isolation isn’t it?

Your constantly negative and I doubt your a genuine supporter because your first reaction after last nights result was to criticise.

Best to jog on I think.

Enjoyable, if nervy match for me.

We looked solid at the back for the most part, as did they. Smith worked hard as ever, hope one of his curlers goes in soon. Good to see him having a shot.
    Negative was that we gave the ball away / straight back to them far too often. Towell caught a couple of times in possession. Wiles nice cameo, good that PW has faith in him.

First point I,ve seen away in this league, Mrs P has become the lucky mascot again.

Ajayi MoM for me, but all defence good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    The point I was making is that he is the type of player who can play off Smudge and get a few goals for us and would cost hardly anything. Given the chance I think this kid could be fantastic for us. He is quick and has good reaction time and he knows where the net is. I think he just needs the chance to show what he can do because he is deffo better than where he is playing now.
    I remember Tom Hitchcock, a loan striker with all the talent in the world who scored an outrageous hattrick off the bench against Gillingham. He's currently a Free Agent after being released by Chelmsford, Boreham Wood and Biggleswade. Quite a fall from grace.

Jack Dunn did look excellent against us, and I thought he'd be one to go onto big things. He was released by Tranmere after their promotion season last year, and he's not even currently in Warrington Town's plans, as they've loaned him out to Widnes.

Sometimes there's just more to it than talent, unfortunately. I can't see Dunn ever making the step up to a level like this now.

Milla, your brain is clearly playing you up again.

Perhaps you ought to loosen the handkerchief around you head or get a bigger one.

I did say KINDLY not FOOLISHLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post
    I remember Tom Hitchcock, a loan striker with all the talent in the world who scored an outrageous hattrick off the bench against Gillingham. He's currently a Free Agent after being released by Chelmsford, Boreham Wood and Biggleswade. Quite a fall from grace.

Jack Dunn did look excellent against us, and I thought he'd be one to go onto big things. He was released by Tranmere after their promotion season last year, and he's not even currently in Warrington Town's plans, as they've loaned him out to Widnes.

Sometimes there's just more to it than talent, unfortunately. I can't see Dunn ever making the step up to a level like this now.
    Well me and you will differ on that as for me the lad just needs the break and a prolonged run in a side just like Smudge did when he came here. Which I also predicted.

I would be banging on the door of his manager asking how much.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    if getting a point away at Middlesbrough is more important to you than been in the relegation zone than that's your choice.

great result would been a real coupon buster but 1 game isn't a season .enjoy it yes but i would rather lose to Middlesbrough and be out the relegation zone than draw and be in it
    Boothy, this is exactly how this division can swallow you up...we couldnt avoid the fixture against boro, but at least we got something from the game and a confidence booster..theres time yet..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567