+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It's the first away point of the season.

And the first time in 12 Yorkshire derby games in the Championship we haven't lost.
    And it was against the team at top of table, the fact that we got a point away against them is a huge moral boost and I hope it carry’s to Preston on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I really hope folk can see what the reality of the board is, the posts from welovebooth, greatfire and zilzal, really, pathetic attempts at wind up when in reality the team has done great tonight, just great.

The thing is, i think Warney has got something good going on here, early doors granted but the team seems to me to be growing rapidly.....then i read the tripe from these posters.....god help us.
    ffs

What a ****ing HUGE result tonight was. Just what we needed. I have to give it to Warny tonight as I would not have played that team and that formation. I would have been happy keeping it down to 3 goals against us and then having a real go at Preston at the weekend. Hopefully we can get our first 3 away points against Preston and then it is onward and upwards from then on.

Congrats to the Lads and Management.

UTM!

Absolutely brilliant performance tonight, we are learning more and more each week and what a team spirit we have! The management team are doing a fantastic job and getting every last drop of sweat, effort and commitment from the squad. Some of the best defending was by our lone striker. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I really hope folk can see what the reality of the board is, the posts from welovebooth, greatfire and zilzal, really, pathetic attempts at wind up when in reality the team has done great tonight, just great.
    Really? I said well done to the team on this thread and the match thread, just questioned a striker being named man of the match without any goals or assists.

Didn't see the game but maybe because as Sota mentioned as well as ploughing his lone furrow up front he provided some crucial support in defence.

1 goal and 1 assist all season though and misses too numerous to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    What's so great about NOT scoring again and NOT winning again?

Can someone please kindly tell me?
    Not conceding and not losing? Against one of the best teams in the division. You are right terrible result Warne out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Didn't see the game but maybe because as Sota mentioned as well as ploughing his lone furrow up front he provided some crucial support in defence.
    Agree Cam, I seem to remember when Alan Lee first came on loan, struggled to score but was still quality in his work rate and contribution. Maybe we should have not bothered signing him.

Thought last night was some of the best football we've played for a long time. On that evidence there will definitely be 3 sides below us come the end of the season. My only worry is losing key players, hate to say it but Ajayi is going for big money in January to a top 6 Championship side. Our record received fee is getting smashed!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast