+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Sorry for the delay. Busy at work and preparing to win the MegaMillions $2B jackpot tonight. That would pale into insignificance on the magnificent 0-0 result I've just seen.

Thoughts?

great point but

we are starting to slide down into relegation territory.

we could be joint second from bottom this time tomorow.

as expected but still gutted.

edit third from bottom

Great result against the current Championship leaders. We've looked ok in some of our other away games in patches, but no stupid "individual errors" tonight, so well done to the lads for keeping their concentration. Let's hope we can further improve our away record now. Same back four on Saturday?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 23-10-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    we are starting to slide down into relegation territory.

we could be joint second from bottom this time tomorow.

as expected but still gutted.
    ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Let's hope we can further improve our away record now. Same back four on Saturday?
    I would, based on this game I prefer Robertson to Wood, could also play them both and push Ajayi into midfield/sweeper.

Just on way back.
    Really solid performance against top of the league team with massive resources.
    Could have won it could have lost it.
    It’s the place to be battling against the odds.
    Singing your grounds too big for you classic.
    Smith MOM. Again he will score soon.,
    Onto Preston.

Incredibly proud to support this football club.

We are so close to being a mid table side if we can just find somebody to put the ball in the net we will be fine.

Could only watch in patches as in Valencia and WiFi a bit dodge.

Looked like a very well disciplined performance but what I found quite brilliant was that in injury time, as they were pressing, when we did break out (quite a few times), we piled bodies forward in search of a winner. We weren't just playing for the draw. However, when we get into those good positions, that championship quality just isn't quite there to damage teams. Our great undoing, and the only reason why we'll struggle as in most other areas, we've got a decent championship side.

Again, very proud.

yeah, we watched it on the red button and thought in the 1st half we did well, Williams was too casual with the chance he had. 2nd half was more what we expected, lots of pressure, but we did very well defending the crosses, they piled the big subs on and went for it, well done Semi and gang.
    i wish we would stop giving the ball away so cheaply,sometimes from just a few yards.The times we get caught in possession is really poor...

Great point tonight, and a bit more urgency up front on Saturday and 3pts back to Yorkshire....UTM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast