+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Next 5 Games

We need to take a big support up to Dingwall. Eddie used to lay on free buses for such an important game.
    It was a great support on Saturday and it was good how the team showed their appreciation at the end.
    C'mon United!

Well on track for the 13 point target. I imagine Robbie Neilson will be targeting 6 points from the next 2 games.

Alloa are a decent side but we should be beating them.....end of.

Ayr are playing well but with us having some confidence and hopefully a good home support, under the floodlights I can see us winning that too.

The thing is boys with a half decent January window even if we only made the play offs i think Neilson could relegate ST FN Mirren or the Funsters,tak yer pick.

We have clawed back some of the deficit from the first round of fixtures, currently 12/12 pts from the second round of fixtures

Still some tricky fixtures to come though this round, main thing is not losing concentration, Neilson knows the importance of games like Alloa at home, won't be a great atmosphere, crowd will be OK for a midweek game vs that opposition but nothing major

Get the three pts though and it sets up a cracker with Ayr on a Friday night

I know it's never popular with season ticket holders but would be good for the board to put a promotion on for these games to try and bump up the crowd, especially the Ayr game.

Why would it not be popular with STH ? Lots of them wont be there anyway due to stupid day and time changes. Which takes us to a different subject of ..... these unused tickets should (can) be left behind the bar in my local pub 😜😜😜

Quote Originally Posted by Dundeeunitedfc View Post
    I know it's never popular with season ticket holders but would be good for the board to put a promotion on for these games to try and bump up the crowd, especially the Ayr game.
    I think they already have, wasn't there a reduction for those who bought tickets for the three home games?

Wasn't at the game as the Megabus only goes as far as Perth lol but here's what I was meaning about the fans helping to put extra points on the board

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Wasn't at the game as the Megabus only goes as far as Perth lol but here's what I was meaning about the fans helping to put extra points on the board
    Brilliant stuff mate.

I think we just need to keep our feet on the ground and stay focused, we've won nothing yet. A good rest then concentrate on getting the 3 points v Alloa. The momentum is with us and I thought Robbie dropped the word title into his postmatch interview on purpose.

No need for quarterly targets because they are of no use if Ayr keep winning, just concentrate on the next 3 points available.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)