+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Christmas isn't Christmas with out a healthy discussion on a football forum about bringing back capital punishment.

Been reading a decent book where the author tries to figure out this very question. In England and Wales (not sure about Scotland) they can sentence someone to a whole life sentence, meaning they will die in prison, if their crime fits a particular set of circumstances.

I thought if anyone could get to the bottom of this question it's the off-topic board on ab-mad.

No need to blast through your turkey just to add your tuppence worth, I'm in no rush.

Merry Christmas.

Don't be ridiculous.

Only wierdo barbaric religious extremist countries have the death sentence.

Excellent post & a fantastic way to spend Christmas. I’d bring it back for animal cruelty & folk cutting about in Dundee Utd strips

Thanks for your input guys it's always appreciated.

Just finished the chapter on Ian Huntley. Now he's not actually on a 'whole' life sentence. He can be considered for parole at the age of 69 (I think) although it's quite possible he'll never be set free.

He made a rookie attempt at suicide, had boiling water thrown over him, had his throat slashed and then tried to kill himself again. Seems to have cheered up a bit since as he sent a tweet saying he was enjoying the internet and watching robot wars on sky+ in Belmarsh.

Now this guys is perfect material for capital punishment but maybe that would be 2 easy. There's no easy answer, that's why I came to you guys.

Hows the eggnog going down?

Yip

No.
    Leave that sh1te to Americans........they elected Donald Trump.

Once China takes over the world it will be back

China seems a bit sh1te to me.

Big on the homophobic stuff......to them I say 'Chow mein'.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Christmas isn't Christmas with out a healthy discussion on a football forum about bringing back capital punishment.

Been reading a decent book where the author tries to figure out this very question. In England and Wales (not sure about Scotland) they can sentence someone to a whole life sentence, meaning they will die in prison, if their crime fits a particular set of circumstances.

I thought if anyone could get to the bottom of this question it's the off-topic board on ab-mad.

No need to blast through your turkey just to add your tuppence worth, I'm in no rush.

Merry Christmas.
    Depends on the circumstances. certain crimes should become a certain death sentence.

Who gets to choose?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast