+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Albion v Derby team news.matchthread

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m not being wise after the event as most of you know.

I said when he was appointed that he was a nice guy but seemed as thick as a brick.

He used to appear on a regional TV channel as an occaissional pundit and he offered dullard,wide eyed responses.

Hopelessly out of his depth.

I’d beg “Potato Head” to take over ASAP !!
    Get some one in before its to late Christmas is no good get someone in now who knows what he's doing potato head not my favourite choice but he's100 times better than
    di ck head .

Look at BD post match interview on sky sports app on news now it says it all .

I reckon the boiler has got more feckin tactical nouse than him!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I reckon the boiler has got more feckin tactical nouse than him!

Funniest comment of the day.

In a strange twist of fate i think we've just missed out on Dean Smith who would've been a great fit for a mid sized club like ours whilst he's ended up with the poisoned challice at Villa and a club that i reckon will prove too big for him.

Unfortunate timing for all parties.

Left well before the end. I just couldn't watch Dawson give the ball away anymore. I can pass the ball better than him. Three passes in his reportoire. Clip forward, out of play and straight to the opposition. We now know why Field doesn't get a game. Seems he didn't want to get his shorts dirty.
    If we are going to play three at the back it needs Barry in there imo.
    Was it at penalty? It looked like it from the Smethwick but I was "head on" so couldn't see if there was contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Left well before the end. I just couldn't watch Dawson give the ball away anymore. I can pass the ball better than him. Three passes in his reportoire. Clip forward, out of play and straight to the opposition. We now know why Field doesn't get a game. Seems he didn't want to get his shorts dirty.
    If we are going to play three at the back it needs Barry in there imo.
    Was it at penalty? It looked like it from the Smethwick but I was "head on" so couldn't see if there was contact.
    Definitely a pen Whicka , would it have changed anything ? " i doubt it " it was an embarrassment , we weren't even second best , wake up this morning first thing i think about , why does it affect me like this ?

Because we are passionate about our team Johnny. Whatever we think about last night, we will still give our team 100% support in the future.

Not sure about the penalty appeal Wicka. One of those when as an attacking team you think it is and as a defender you think it would have been a travesty if given.

Totally agree about Dawson. He was definitely up the Creek last night.

I reckon if Moore doesn't change formation on Saturday he'll be in for some serious stick

He won't change it he will still play brunt and bring mears back in, he's useless we've got to get rid and fast I've said it all along this man will take us nowhere he hasn't got a clue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)