+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky bet, what a rip off!

Sky bet, what a rip off!

I've placed a five bet accumulator tonight for all games to end in draws....£2 bet to pay a potential £963.30.

Two of the games have finished, Club Brugge v Monaco ended 1-1 and PSV Eindhoven v Spurs finished 2-2, so far on track.

The other three games have kicked off and now it's saying bet is suspended as any game in play not able to live bet on, (Galatasaray v Schalke) cannot be cashed out until match finishes. How's that work? I can check the score elsewhere but the cash out facility isn't letting me do so if I wanted to cash out early.

Scam or what?

Bolton v Forest same mate.. I will be cancelling my account after tonight matches been wanting to move to another site for a while the final straw has arrived

Sneaky feckers pal. Ok only a £2 bet but the principal is once you start to get in front, they can block you just like that!

Think they’re all the same Brin. I’m with 365 and about a month ago I had a Scottish leagues both teams to score bet that paid around 8 grand. With 20 minutes left I only needed Peterhead to score away at Elgin but because one of my selections was postponed I wasn’t offered cash out and Peterhead lost 3-0.

Ladbrokes use the "suspended" message too. It might be common industry practice unfortunately.

betway are good do free competitions and if you spend so much give you free bets.

Thanks chaps something to think about.