+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The organ grinders monkeys taxi driving hairdresser

If the team was playing well ( which it looks like it’s starting to ) winning every week and romping to automatic promotion all of this backroom bullsh1t would pale into insignificance, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    If the team was playing well ( which it looks like it’s starting to ) winning every week and romping to automatic promotion all of this backroom bullsh1t would pale into insignificance, probably.
    Spot on mate,a perfect example was Albert the groundsman's wandering hands.Naebody really cared that Thompson was very lenient on him at the time because Jackie had us playing our most exciting football in years so we just swept it under the carpet.

BTW this thread title gets my vote for best of the year by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    BTW this thread title gets my vote for best of the year by a country mile.
    lol!

Spot on mate,a perfect example was Albert the groundsman's wandering hands.Naebody really cared that Thompson was very lenient on him at the time because Jackie had us playing our most exciting football in years so we just swept it under the carpet.
    Can you feel it GB,
    Robbie Neilsons Tangerine Army!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Can you feel it GB,
    Robbie Neilsons Tangerine Army!
    There is a tingle Stokie Boy,what a thread title mate you are different class,FACT.

There is a tingle Stokie Boy,what a thread title mate you are different class,FACT.
    Cheers mate. We're finally heading in the right direction. Rise with Robbie lol ��

Robbie nielsons tangerine army.

didnt think we played that well but san fran battled for everything. Best ive felt in years at a game - great stuff. Onwards SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Obviously it's up to you GB but I think you should still post. Just because you don't agree with the current BOD doesn't mean you won't have a right to give an opinion of the myriad of other things at the club each week. You know I don't agree with everything you say but I respect your opinions and, for the most part, like reading them.
    What i will say about the current chairman is this,there can be no doubt that he was the brain's behind the financial dealing's at Tannadice since 2011 when his mate ST appointed him director of DUFC.I think its unfair to call ST thick as mince but its a fact that he is not as bright as his banker mate Martin and most of the major decision's made behind the scenes that we are not supposed to be party to were made by Thompson but encouraged by his drinking partner.
    Supporters and posters thinking we are out of the woods because ST is away fail to grasp the bankers influence over him on our downward spiral,i have perhaps been unfair by tarnishing the whole BOD with the Thompson brush but there is no doubt in my mind that DUFC remain's in hand's just as dangerous today as it was in the ST era,mark my words.

Dont know anything about the relationship between ST and MM, but i do know a few rumours about ST and one FACT that convinces me he was never the right man for the job.

Thing is about people with money, is they want to see a return on that money, and i think MM acted when he saw his pissing pot was disintegrating in front of him! Thats not to say that i am fully convinced about him but am willing to give him a chance to see what he can do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)