+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The organ grinders monkeys taxi driving hairdresser

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Very good post however although i do not mind posters coming on the board pyshed in the wee sma hours and blatantly lying about my posts i do have an issue with posters suggesting i maybe part of a group wanting Dundee United to fail.Can i ask any poster who think's along these lines to go back to EVERY thread that appeared the night we beat Ross County in Dingwall,you will see what my team means to me,FACT.
    If you are referring to me I can assure you that the staff at Denia hospital don't allow patients to get pished. I was in recovery from a minor op at the time. It's an easy mistake to make to assume that because people post late at night they must be pished if they don't agree with you but sober if they do. Some people also work shifts where they can't post til late at night, that doesn't mean they're pished either when they offer their opinions.

We all want United to win promotion, we all want our club back where it belongs, the sooner we all get behind the chairman, the board, the coach and the players, the sooner that aim will be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If you are referring to me I can assure you that the staff at Denia hospital don't allow patients to get pished. I was in recovery from a minor op at the time. It's an easy mistake to make to assume that because people post late at night they must be pished if they don't agree with you but sober if they do. Some people also work shifts where they can't post til late at night, that doesn't mean they're pished either when they offer their opinions.

We all want United to win promotion, we all want our club back where it belongs, the sooner we all get behind the chairman, the board, the coach and the players, the sooner that aim will be achieved.
    I still await your apology for the lies you posted last night.I will not get behind a chairman who was complicit in where DUFC are now.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 19-11-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    GB, everyone here know how you feel about United. I feel exactly the same. They’ve been one of the most important parts of my life for the past 60 years and that’ll never change for as long as I live.
    Who knows what the future holds, but we’ve had a ****ing amazing ride so far.
    Was at the Whitehall on Saturday courtesy of my wee boy (27😀, and thanks for the Fettercairn!) and the memories were outstanding!
    I’m going to make a prediction that we win the Scottish cup for a third time within the next threee years, and I’m going to witness my team win their 6th major honour. Any Dees want to compete.? 😂
    GB, never met you, but bookmark this and I’ll share a bottle of Champagne with you in the Snug after the game. Last time I did that was with my Dad after the League win in ‘83 ❤️
    I'll bookmark it for you.... Scottish Cup 3 years😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I'll bookmark it for you.... Scottish Cup 3 years������
    Although his post is slightly far fetched how the f uck can you comment on it when Scotland's major cup has never been near Dens since the year of our lord 1910?,FACT.

As all at Tannadice know, football can change very quickly. Just got a wee feeling in my water Peter........

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    As all at Tannadice know, football can change very quickly. Just got a wee feeling in my water Peter........

I would go an see your GP about that. At our age it can get messy mate

Im full of ****ing great advice eh

😂👍

I think the magic is on magic mushrooms.. If your prediction comes true, I will gladly deliver your champagne ( on me) to anyplace of your choice and throw in a crate of beer, no seriously ..

I will chip in a bottle of buckie mate

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Although his post is slightly far fetched how the f uck can you comment on it when Scotland's major cup has never been near Dens since the year of our lord 1910?,FACT.
    Slightly 😂😂😂

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)