+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 points on Saturday

3 points on Saturday

It’s time to end the away hoodoo.
    Effort is there.
    Performances are getting better.
    Belief is getting stronger.

Time to get the win boys.

Preston 1 millers 2 😊

Utm

An away win & score two goals,just hope it not a Rotherham they build you up they let you down moment.Big game 6 pointer.

Just when you think things are looking brighter Preston go and score 4.......😊.
    Oh well, they conceded 3 as well so maybe there's still a chance for us.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just when you think things are looking brighter Preston go and score 4.......😊.
    Oh well, they conceded 3 as well so maybe there's still a chance for us.
    I watched that game on SKY red button last night. Preston didn't look like a team that ought to be in the bottom six although Brentford were nowhere near as impressive as when we played them first match of the season, still seven goals between them though.
    A point would do me......going for 1-1....Will Vaulks to score and a backs to the wall performance.

Ps. I hope you're right Pocket......just keep taking the medication and keep off the weed LOL.

They put 4 past Wigan as well in their previous home match

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I watched that game on SKY red button last night. Preston didn't look like a team that ought to be in the bottom six although Brentford were nowhere near as impressive as when we played them first match of the season, still seven goals between them though.
    A point would do me......going for 1-1....Will Vaulks to score and a backs to the wall performance.

Ps. I hope you're right Pocket......just keep taking the medication and keep off the weed LOL.
    I’ll take any medication Casper if it means a win.
    I’m confident I can feel it in my water 😊

A reunion with Darnell Fisher

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm Pocket but you may have heard we didn't win the MegaMillions $1.6B jackpot. I think it is fixed as someone else did. We'll have to set our sights lower this weekend on the $750M PowerBall if you and Brin want to extend your debt to a pint and a half?

Bloody hell Cam I better cancel the private jet to Preston.
    Yes I can stretch to a pint and half.
    Better check with Brin though sky bet have taken his money 😉

Be interesting if vassell comes up againstfisher there could be only one winner in that little battle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast