+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hursty gone

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Mick probably not at his most motivated for some of those games though since he was told his contract wasn't being renewed.
    Ok then. from 2nd January Ipswich played 22 games. Only Won 6. Lets agree Maybe Hurst should be given more time?
    It's the same with Middlesbrough fans. Calling for pulis to go cos his team selection is never right. FFS there top of the league. Talk about Billy big bowlax

Ipswich have been on the slide for a while now and I don’t think the folk down there really knew what a good job Mick has done for them.

In bygone days it was a massive job, remember when Ronnie thought he was about to be appointed. Not know though. I don’t think they have the money they had before.

I don’t believe it’s Pauls fault but his experience was of the lower leagues not with the bigger egos associated with a bigger club hence why he brought in players from below.

If they need someone to get them out of the league, Stubbs is their man. Note I didn’t mean upwards.

Paul Hurst will easily get a job in league 1.

Shame it didn't work out. He will get another chance in a lower league. Still think he may manage us one day.

You can’t blame hurst the took on a impossible job at a club who had unrealistic expectations. Like Cayton said big players left and only a few came it to replace them. Micky said something on sky before the game he asked where was this money when they were pushing for promotion. They can get pep in and still wouldn’t be out of bottom three with board members tying managers hands behind his back

Well nows the time for us to get a bid in for that man Emmanuel... loaned to Shrewsbury and doing brilliantly for them.
    Lets have him here in the Jan window..

Always thought Hurst made a bad decision in taking on the managers job at Ipswich, when McCarthy
    was there he had no money to spend, which should have sent alarm bells ringing to Hurst.
    He should have stayed at Shrewsbury where he was doing a good job.
    Has said in posts he will be on the short list of some division one / two clubs, where the chairman
    is thinking of sacking some under performing manager.

What goes round come round. He dumped Shrewsbury with indecent haste.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bradford City are monitoring the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Bradford City are monitoring the situation.
    Ha, have to laugh..not at hursty but people..hursty may be pride hurt but laughing all the way to the bank..
    Its all guessing from me, but hes not daft, this was catered for..and its my guess he'll be RICHER THAN ANYONE ON HERE..so why feel sorry for anyone thats gonna get another job that will pay more than MOST PEOPLE ON HERE CAN EARN...hursty was a great servant to rotherham united but lets move on and think about people much more less priveleged...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Ha, have to laugh..not at hursty but people..hursty may be pride hurt but laughing all the way to the bank..
    Its all guessing from me, but hes not daft, this was catered for..and its my guess he'll be RICHER THAN ANYONE ON HERE..so why feel sorry for anyone thats gonna get another job that will pay more than MOST PEOPLE ON HERE CAN EARN...hursty was a great servant to rotherham united but lets move on and think about people much more less priveleged...
    I can't see where I've said I feel sorry for him! Just that Bradford City may be interested now that he's available.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast