+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Dons v Hun Filth Semi Roll Call and shiτ

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    One of my mates, you were speaking to him early doors in the pub before the game had to receive treatment at the ground for this. Burns on his arm, jacket ruined. Also had to attend the docs yesterday for a burst ear drum. First aid people passed his detaiis to the cops who are coming to take a statement from him. Cops reckon they'll get the guy through CCTV and seat details etc.
    Did the Union Bears not launch a flash bang at the Sevco player of the year awards? I’d be chapping their doors first

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    We’re definitely missing McLean and dare I say it Jack for recycling the ball.
    Couldn't agree more on McLean. I know some of us on here have a vendetta against him, but he is a massive miss in the middle of the park. Jack... well, I always thought he was a tad overrated. Good passer of the ball, but is soft as sh!te and would often go missing in big games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Did the Union Bears not launch a flash bang at the Sevco player of the year awards? I’d be chapping their doors first
    I was a miles away in our box, going tonto and laughing at both sides going tonto at each other after we scored and my Dad who is genuinely corn beef says......”what the hell was that!!!!!!!”.....

Hopefully no damage done to anyone and upwards and onwards for the final.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    A couple of times Jack tidied up for them and we didn't have anyone in front of our defence to do that. That said, he has no real influence on a game when you need him to step up. Same issue we had with him. Ferguson wasn't great for us but he pops up with a goal. Ball came on and we looked better. Sometimes Shinnie probably does too much.

The weak link for me was Wright.
    Gleeson appears to be a similar type to Jack but obviously not good enough to make the team. McLean was always going to be difficult to replace - I assume Forrester was meant to be his replacement, but he's useless too. Ball gives us more energy and physical presence alongside Shinnie, but Ferguson is possibly better all round.

I thought Wright did okay but not great. Similar to Wilson, the ball never really went anywhere near him most of the game as we were lumping it forward to nobody rather than trying to play through the middle. On the rare occasions he had the ball he tried to make things happen but more often than not on Sunday it didn't quite happen for him. That's the kind of player he is though - on a different day the runs and tricks come off and he's unplayable, but when it doesn't come off he just gives the ball away. I hope we persevere with him at no10 for a few games, give him the opportunity of a run in the team to get some confidence and show what he can do. He's still a bit lightweight, but I think he has a lot to offer if he gets the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I was a miles away in our box, going tonto and laughing at both sides going tonto at each other after we scored and my Dad who is genuinely corn beef says......”what the hell was that!!!!!!!”.....

Hopefully no damage done to anyone and upwards and onwards for the final.

SF

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-rangers-fans/

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Couldn't agree more on McLean. I know some of us on here have a vendetta against him, but he is a massive miss in the middle of the park. Jack... well, I always thought he was a tad overrated. Good passer of the ball, but is soft as sh!te and would often go missing in big games.
    I dread the f'uckin hun tosser coming back in January.

Has he even had a game for Norwich yet?
    They obviously know s'hite when they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Most on here know that deep down you have man love for Kenny......let it go.....he has left us, regarding his canary performances, I genuinely do not know, I think he maybe played a few games before suffering ankle ligament damage(sometimes worse than a break) which has prevented him playing since......he had an operation not long ago to rectify things, thankfully you will soon be able to regale us on here about how we miss him once his recuperation is complete.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Gleeson appears to be a similar type to Jack but obviously not good enough to make the team. McLean was always going to be difficult to replace - I assume Forrester was meant to be his replacement, but he's useless too. Ball gives us more energy and physical presence alongside Shinnie, but Ferguson is possibly better all round.

I thought Wright did okay but not great. Similar to Wilson, the ball never really went anywhere near him most of the game as we were lumping it forward to nobody rather than trying to play through the middle. On the rare occasions he had the ball he tried to make things happen but more often than not on Sunday it didn't quite happen for him. That's the kind of player he is though - on a different day the runs and tricks come off and he's unplayable, but when it doesn't come off he just gives the ball away. I hope we persevere with him at no10 for a few games, give him the opportunity of a run in the team to get some confidence and show what he can do. He's still a bit lightweight, but I think he has a lot to offer if he gets the chance.
    I agree.

And criticism of Wright & Wilson is harsh, given that all they had to deal with was long ball after long ball
    We could barely string two passes together all night - hardly their type of game
    Wright needs a run at "10" - if he can't hack it fine, but give him a run in the team to see.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Scored on his debut as I'm sure you probably know. Let it go as Jack Jarvis says. Incidentally Kenny being injured until after Christmas was at our game on Sunday.

I had no idea.

I only ever mention him in response to anyone saying that we miss him.

I would much rather he never existed at all.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast