+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Hun Filth Semi Roll Call and shiτ

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    ***in yaaaas!!

Never saw that coming to be honest.
    !
    LOL. You dont say?

😂😂⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We were not as good as dreadful, we played the new club with the 2nd biggest budget in Scottish football, however, we won and let’s see how we get on in the final......we are planning a day out.......f uck knows what orcs/hertz are doing?........I know what I’m doing and by f uck we cannot play any worse.

SF
    Very true with most of that except the bit at the end about not playing any worse....can I remind you about the last time we played Celtic in the final of the League Cup. That was truly an absolutely dreadful performance.

We defended better with more attacking players on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    That's enough drink for you today, min.
    That’s what the wife said too at half time as the red wine was ebbing away!

I actually thought the defenders defended well. The issue was in front of them. We would have been screwed without GMS and Lowe went on a few good runs.

Hun message board is worth a look.

Gerrard doesn't understand Scottish football etc etc.

My favourite is the tosser who is blaming Northern Ireland for stopping Laugherty playing.
    Which, incidentally is Gerrards fault as well.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 28-10-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomball1903 View Post
    Just booked my flights from Houston to Aberdeen. Leave following Sunday so a trip to ibrox and i think the st johnstone gamecat home as well. Son coming with me
    Enjoy the trip home. My son is out Houston way. He's on a football scholarship at University Houston Victoria and is absolutely loving it.

Defence were great. Did Joe have any real saves to make?

We're in the final! For a few hours I'm sure Doncaster and all his cronies at SFA/SPFL were jizzing themselves at the thought of a bigot v bigot final. Unlucky lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    By the law of averages he has to win another een. Nae doubt this een as i miss it

He also had the chance for more. Dinna forget
    Just enjoy the result eh? We played s%%ite but who cares? We won FFS

Just hame .....

Well that rolled back the years for this happy Dandy. I think it's the first time I've seen us beat the Ibrox khunts at Hampden since '89 - 29 years ago. Stood around the same spot as I did that day .... and went FUUCKING MENTAL when Fergie scored ...

We defended well, and Lewis had next to buuugger all to do despite all Sevco's possession and huff and puff. I felt that if we were still at 0-0 after 70 minutes we'd win. Sure enough, we started getting up the park a bit more despite not playing great and hardly stringing two passes together.

Comfortably saw out the time after the goal.

Truth be told we caught a break today with Morelos and Lafferty not available; but, hey, we were missing three last time at Hampden - so swings and roundabouts.... A final to plan for .... Happy Days

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast