+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Hun Filth Semi Roll Call and shiτ

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    what pish you spout.
    Concept of “some on here” is perhaps lost on yourself.....I will be attending like yourself and many others with a positive mindset, sadly some on here have chucked the towel in already.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Concept of “some on here” is perhaps lost on yourself.....I will be attending like yourself and many others with a positive mindset, sadly some on here have chucked the towel in already.

SF
    What difference does it make?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What difference does it make?
    In reality, not a lot, I just find some of the pre-match doom/gloom a tad monotonous and makes “some” posters come across as fans......ehm, naw phannies.......we are outsiders for a reason but by f uck let’s give it our best shot.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In reality, not a lot, I just find some of the pre-match doom/gloom a tad monotonous and makes “some” posters come across as fans......ehm, naw phannies.......we are outsiders for a reason but by f uck let’s give it our best shot.

SF
    It doesn't make anyone come across as a phanny. The whole point of the thread is to predict what you think the score will be. Lots of reasons why people are predicting we lose. Means absolutely nothing to how the game will go tomorrow. Maybe pick another "banter forum" if it's too complicated for you.

In/Oot ~ Oot

Furryboots ~ Work

Pre ~ Work

Post ~ Work finishes at 18:30 so game should be over by then

Prediction ~ Team set up to not lose heavily sadly & a dreadful game, either 1 or 2 nil to Der Hun

Well. Here I am having a punt at Wakwfield station. 11.47 train to weegie central. 4.16 arrival. Looks like i will be blootered all weekend?!! COYR

I think he might play it the same way as Scottish cup final 2 seasons ago, everybody expecting us to sit in but we go for it. Defeat is easier to take if we try and win but i genuinely see us winning

I'm afraid it'll be all over in the first 10 mins. With a deserved red for us; Considine has been auditioning for one on his last few outings.

Not to be too negative - exiting Hampden by road will be a breeze for a change.
    - since most Dons fans should be leaving at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I think he might play it the same way as Scottish cup final 2 seasons ago, everybody expecting us to sit in but we go for it. Defeat is easier to take if we try and win but i genuinely see us winning
    They will not be easy to beat and it will take a real collective effort from the team, good to see a few still positive considering what we have been witness to so far this season.
    Would love to see the Scottish Cup final attitude tomorrow as that would surely get us a win against this lot, just feel he will go with Ball and Shinnie protecting the defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I'm afraid it'll be all over in the first 10 mins. With a deserved red for us; Considine has been auditioning for one on his last few outings.
    I predict a red for Considine for his all-too-obvious grappling in the box at set pieces.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast