+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Hun Filth Semi Roll Call and shiτ

Dons v Hun Filth Semi Roll Call and shiτ

Roll Call thread conspicuous by it's absence ... nivver started ane afore, so here goes

In/Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Somewye among trees an, bushes and sharny ditches wi ma tranny. (thats a wireless, nae a moustache an' lipstick job )
    Pre - Lookin for elderberries ... mak a fine wine ... and Ah love ma reds
    Post - tears or beers ... nae sure, but later on co-hostin the acoustic sesh in The Prince, and hopin a few Dandies stroll in for a celebratory or sorrow droonin pint and a sing song.
    Prediction .... 1-0 the Dons ... Shinnie sclaff via deflection aff Cosgrove's airse.

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Atlantic

Pre - Graft

Post- Reading

Prediction- 0-0 (I really mean 3-0 sevco)

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Roll Call thread conspicuous by it's absence ... nivver started ane afore, so here goes

In/Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Somewye among trees an, bushes and sharny ditches wi ma tranny. (thats a wireless, nae a moustache an' lipstick job )
    Pre - Lookin for elderberries ... mak a fine wine ... and Ah love ma reds
    Post - tears or beers ... nae sure, but later on co-hostin the acoustic sesh in The Prince, and hopin a few Dandies stroll in for a celebratory or sorrow droonin pint and a sing song.
    Prediction .... 1-0 the Dons ... Shinnie sclaff via deflection aff Cosgrove's airse.
    In
    Some funcy seat in Souther
    Partaking in a few decent libations
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*
    A tight game settled by a debatable goal......hope to f uck it is for us

SF

Oot

I dinna think that we'll be allowed to win.

Debatable goal for us?

Unlikely in the extreme but....GMS blatant dive a full yard outside the box results in a penalty which he takes himself.

Smashes it onto the crossbar and the ball bounces down barely touching the line never mind over it (England 1966 style)
    Referee gives the goal, punching the air as he returns to the halfway line.

In/Oot - in, nae often I get to say that these dats

Furryboots - I think we're in the South but winna get my "precious brief" until the day

Pre - driving then drinking IrnBru* in a pub pre match

Post- driving hame getting ever more irritable with drunken passengers

Prediction- 3-0 and a second ever national cup final for Scotland's youngest club. What a fairytale!

*other soft drinks are available

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Oot

I dinna think that we'll be allowed to win.

Debatable goal for us?

Unlikely in the extreme but....GMS blatant dive a full yard outside the box results in a penalty which he takes himself.

Smashes it onto the crossbar and the ball bounces down barely touching the line never mind over it (England 1966 style)
    Referee gives the goal, punching the air as he returns to the halfway line.
    YAAASSS MIN !! That`ll do for me !

IN.
    PRE Match. Get into to Weegie 4.16pm Saturday. So night out in W.E. and a Curry.
    Sunday morn Hmm. Maybe not give drinking establishment away in case "Lewis" and cronies turn up ?!!
    But i predict an early boozy start .
    Game : Usual forlorn expectations now. Seems we have regressed back to the bad old days of hope and endurance. It really doesn`t need to be this way . quick goal. hun sent off for typical but blatant hunnery. Then spend 80 mins with team on eggshells avoiding an "even it up " Red . Prefereably with Lewis saving their "rightful " penalty as well.

After. Avoiding a city full of raging huns, while continuing to spend another evening in Weegieland, due to the stupid stupid re-arranged K.O and uncancellable train tickets. Then home on early morning train.

Prediction. One Nil the Dandies. Although 0 - 0 then win on penalties would also b hilarious !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    YAAASSS MIN !! That`ll do for me !

IN.
    PRE Match. Get into to Weegie 4.16pm Saturday. So night out in W.E. and a Curry.
    Sunday morn Hmm. Maybe not give drinking establishment away in case "Lewis" and cronies turn up ?!!
    But i predict an early boozy start .
    Game : Usual forlorn expectations now. Seems we have regressed back to the bad old days of hope and endurance. It really doesn`t need to be this way . quick goal. hun sent off for typical but blatant hunnery. Then spend 80 mins with team on eggshells avoiding an "even it up " Red . Prefereably with Lewis saving their "rightful " penalty as well.

After. Avoiding a city full of raging huns, while continuing to spend another evening in Weegieland, due to the stupid stupid re-arranged K.O and uncancellable train tickets. Then home on early morning train.

Prediction. One Nil the Dandies. Although 0 - 0 then win on penalties would also b hilarious !!
    I agree, the media keep telling us how good the kick-off time is now...well it's not, it's f@cking awful, why was our semi-final not at 13:30 since we're the ones travelling the furthest? Chunts of the highest order

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - South I think

Pre - Maggie Mays

Post- Bus to Dumfries

Prediction- 0-4 Bottle job

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - East Stand

Pre - Bus then The Rock

Post - Bus home

Prediction - 2-1 win

Tuning in from home on RedTV Int.

Hoping we play our footballers and attack them from the off to capitalise on the fact they had a game last night, and the fact that they aren't actually that good.

However, realistically, my expectation is that McInnes will either play cautiously with big useless target man up front, or he'll reshuffle the formation unnecessarily to fit in extra defenders, give them the ball for the whole of the first half and then change things around when we're 2-0 down after 60 mins.

I believe we can win if we are positive and go in with confidence, but I don't believe we'll do that. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised though!

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast